Anna & Alex - Part 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's ok to speak your mind folks. That's what this place is here for. Guess what, you even have the right to change your mind if you want to. We are dealing with very thin facts and filtering them through each of our life's experience. There's no need to fear sharing your own strongly opinionated feelings. I certaintly won't.

And that's exactly why I like this forum. You can have different opinions and nevertheless can be friends and have fun. Thanks to all in here who make this forum such a great place :heart:

• Upvote 3

I try not to speculate om something i consider this serious, and i dont really think i have, just stating facts as we all see them. But i will speculate that if he treats her like this during sex, which i consider to be a loving thing between people in a relatioship, i don't suppose he treats her in a loving way the rest of the time, and only decides to abuse her when theyre having sex.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe he does either Ash! I have said this several times. It's not just the violence during sex, I can see the abusive responses in her mannerisms while they are not having sex. The way she expresses herself, the positions that she puts herself in, the way she appears to cower to him as if she's not allowed an opinion and the way she follow his directions. I'll say this, if I owned the site, I wouldn't have it. Too risky. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Im fora se esta discussão. Fazer especulações puras e inventar histórias para fazer sérias acusações contra pessoas que não conhecemos não é apenas coisa minha. Nada pessoal contra você pessoal, mas este fórum me disse muitas vezes as coisas podem não ser como eles olham primeiro. Quem aqui poderia imaginar Jess e Sam tentando roubar cames? Todos NÓS achei que eles foram boa e Nice. E agora a maioria pensa que Rex é um cara mau. Certa vez, eu julguei Emma e a insultei muito mal aqui. Eu não vou fazer isso para qualquer participantes, a menos que tenhamos prova de que eles são os culpados. R & S eram uma coisa completamente diferente. Não vou dizer aqui o que eu penso deles, mas com certeza não é bom. Roubar cames não é nada mais o que eles fizeram.

Muito para isso. Oh e eu ainda gosto de você meus amigos:heart:

tSorry, my friend! But what story is this about Jess and Sam stealing cams? Did I miss something on the way? Again?

As for Rex and Dana, if we did not have the "face slaps" visible would we be here now looking at the relationship and intimacy outside their cams?

Ashleyxyz?
Have you seen that Daniel occasionally does the same thing with Adriana (lighter of course) or Demid with Dasha, or reversing Anabel in Elfim?

What a guarantee that this does not happen with the others that we do not see out of our sight.
Yes ! Remember that you are in "our sights" and therefore being cautious.
Different from our "guests" here.

Again however reinforcement as many here, by no means conniving or tolerant of any form of violence between peers.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

tSorry, my friend! But what story is this about Jess and Sam stealing cams? Did I miss something on the way? Again?

As for Rex and Dana, if we did not have the "face slaps" visible would we be here now looking at the relationship and intimacy outside their cams?

Ashleyxyz?
Have you seen that Daniel occasionally does the same thing with Adriana (lighter of course) or Demid with Dasha, or reversing Anabel in Elfim?

What a guarantee that this does not happen with the others that we do not see out of our sight.

Again however reinforcement as many here, by no means conniving or tolerant of any form of violence between peers.

Here ya go:

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

E é exatamente por isso que eu gosto deste fórum. Você pode ter opiniões diferentes e, no entanto, pode ser amigos e se divertir. Graças a todos aqui que tornam este fórum um ótimo lugar:heart:

:biggrin::heart: 

jabbath and Amy

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

...sex, which i consider to be a loving thing between people in a relatioship

Sex is not always a loving thing and it's not always between people in a relationship.

Sometimes when I'm standing in line getting coffee the guy behind me will just start fucking me! Sometimes he'll buy me a cup when were done. It happens a lot. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Ashleyxyz?

No, i wouldn't be looking at the relationship outside the cams if i didn;'t see the face slaps, but i did, and maybe i'm going overboard with my emotional response, but i'm a woman, and i know this behavior goes outside of their sex lives, I won't speculate beyond that, but Amy saw it early on how she's withdrawn and apprehensive she is in his company. And Guy likes to smack me on my ass now and again, so i guess its down to what degree of physical treatment is abuse. Smacking someone repeatedly in the face blindfolded is in no way comparable to getting a light smack on the ass. Look, everyone is pretty much locked into their opinions on this, so we should agree to disagree on this topic