Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sex is not always a loving thing and it's not always between people in a relationship.

Thats why i made the distinction that sex is a loving thing between people in a relationship. These 2 appear to be in a relationship, A sick unheatthy one, i guess thats why they like going over to Alex house. No ones going to change anyones mind on this so we should move on i guess. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sometimes when I'm standing in line getting coffee the guy behind me will just start fucking me! Sometimes he'll buy me a cup when were done. It happens a lot. 

Haha,  Really!? CaN you give me the address of this establishment! If he's really hot, can i get an iced coffee?

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha,  Really!? CaN you give me the address of this establishment! If he's really hot, can i get an iced coffee?

Sure, maybe we can do a 3way and get a double shot iced coffee? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Merda e cigarros com um twenge da urina e da cerveja velha. Sou tão mau. -benzóico.

Agree with everyone above. We're really sinning at cleaning maintenance there. At least until this moment we post and see cam.

Good thing this is not constant. It would be interesting Anna to remember that the free cam (panoramic) is your business card and therefore having the attention that is passing the best impression is fundamental for them there.

• Upvote 1