Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 hours ago, DaMutt11 said:

WTF, Alex getting a BJ and he's playing video-games on his phone.... *sigh* never will understand.

I'll help. The blowjob is for Anna, not Alex. She genuinely enjoys sucking cock and she doesn't need his attention at all. It's like she is masturbating. Seriously! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll help. The blowjob is for Anna, not Alex. She genuinely enjoys sucking cock and she doesn't need his attention at all. It's like she is masturbating. Seriously! 

Wow, guess that makes sense, thanks.

• Upvote 1

On 2017-5-3 at 11:15 PM, thedbear said:

Agree with everyone above. We're really sinning at cleaning maintenance there. At least until this moment we post and see cam.

Good thing this is not constant. It would be interesting Anna to remember that the free cam (panoramic) is your business card and therefore having the attention that is passing the best impression is fundamental for them there.

I'm glad to see that the message has been received in some way and the look checked by the cam is in better care now.
The small "clutter" view, can be clearly credited to your daily movements and the moment.
:biggrin: Tks VH

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Apenas incrível eles ainda não foram feitos com esse quebra-cabeça

I hope that when they finish this one they will get another, because we had enough hamonia, peace and interaction between these two while working on it.
But just an observation. Mount in a more neutral place or able to be moved when needed.
:dodgy: