Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

By the way, am i considered new, in between or an veteran on here now? I guess i'm an in betweener.

I guess you are already a veteran, Ash as you perfectly know how we roll in here.

Well but when you are a veteran that makes me a zombie in here I guess :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Golfer you are a master level voyeur. You deserve another Foamy seal of approval. ?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Definitely.

i'm basically a hoarder. in fact i couldn't find the vids. i might have accidentally deleted them but i also sent them to someone & after searching my p m's i found them & downloaded them back to myself. whew!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ash, when you never post pictures and your likes match your number of posts that says something. Very hard not to respect a true voyeur girl. Let's just say that you are very special. ?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

By the way, am i considered new, in between or an veteran on here now? I guess i'm an in betweener.

you help to make the forum interesting & entertaining. that's what we all love!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, when you never post pictures and your likes match your number of posts that says something. Very hard not to respect a true voyeur girl. Let's just say that you are very special. ?

Thats a nice and sweet comment :heart:

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dude why are you gettin personal? Sorry won't get down to your level here. Too primitive for me. When you wanna talk like adults just let me know :dodgy:

I am truly sorry that I posted a reference above your grade level.  Google "drink the cool aid" and you will get it

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am truly sorry that I posted a reference above your grade level.  Google "drink the cool aid" and you will get it

I know what it means and it has a negative personal meaning. But if you want we can try a new start here. I am never angry for a long time. So for me all is cool again. What about you?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I know what it means and it has a negative personal meaning. But if you want we can try a new start here. I am never angry for a long time. So for me all is cool again. What about you?

Not angry at all, but I'll just leave you to defend the indefensible.  They do not have the technical capability to pull off what they are selling.  In short, they are ripping people off..