Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Not angry at all, but I'll just leave you to defend the indefensible.  They do not have the technical capability to pull off what they are selling.  In short, they are ripping people off..

Not gonna argue with you. I have good reasons for believing the opposite. Glad we are cool again

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

When A and A have guests, whether you're new, long time or anything in between veiwers, we all have an expectation of some kind of sexual shenanigans to happen at anytime, based on what has happened there in previous guests showing up. Its kind of a joke with regular users to guess when these activities will commence, how they will mix and match, how many cartons of cigs will be smoked, and when Alex's dick will ultimately fail. 

I guess I will continue to expect some type orgy every time they have guest at their apartment then. 

19 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I guess I will continue to expect some type orgy every time they have guest at their apartment then. 

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. You never know. Thats what a Voyeur Site is all about 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, when you never post pictures and your likes match your number of posts that says something. Very hard not to respect a true voyeur girl. Let's just say that you are very special. ?

Thx Amy, coming from you that means a lot! If not for you and a few others on here, you know who you are, i wouldn't be on here at all. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

you help to make the forum interesting & entertaining. that's what we all love!!!!

Thx golfer, if you guys werent fun and entertaining when i first started coming on here, i wouldn't have kept coming back for more.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

even though the girl had all her clothes on this time I knew she was a hottie---"Girl on couch is hot -- hope she stays "

There's a few people here who when I hear them say a girl is hot, I believe it sight unseen. Sr71gn, you're in that category for me. 

• Upvote 1