Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, aubada said:

poor Anna 
didn't get love today 

Well... It her fault cause the dude want her when Alex was fingering his girlfriend. She would had gotten fuck longer than 5 minute Alex did early in the session. 

God, I love that girl! It's amazing!! Want more, more... this festival which are mounted if that is worthwhile, but deserve worth the invited a thousand times more than Alex and Anna. They wanted to Exchange! The girl wanted to fuck Alex during all the party and the guy to Anna, but as always the idiot of Anna has told him that not many times, the guy almost begged it is! As always, or it bothers Alex or Anna bothers her, I'm tired of these two and above all today Anna. I do not understand it, she sucks the guy without a condom but then will not let you you fuck her with a condom! It is an idiot! Very poor Anna! I hope to see more this couple and at the end there are total Exchange!

• Upvote 1

¡Concuerdo completamente! Ellos son maravillosos y además parece que les gusta el Cambio! Rueda de negocios! Ya tengo ¡I love to she! Pero bueno ... se puede ir a un apartamento con su novio con el fin de ser capaz de verla de nuevo!

The other girl was very stand offish at first and wouldn't even take off her panties---Boy did she about face---This was one of anna and Alexis's better 4 some sessions but alex really ruins it when he cant get that telephone pole up--The guy totally lifted anna away from alex and was about to fuck her when she twisted away and grabbed her phone or radio control--He definitely had a hard one with which to ram her good

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

As @louiej mentioned earlier,the dude asked Alex to fuck his GF,but he refused.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

One of the best gifs ever. Perfect Nack! Every foursome, when the inevitable question of swapping comes up, this must get posted.

• Upvote 2