Anna & Alex - Part 2

Not matter much who for once have sex under blankets. Last night was all exposed and not had problems. This is the best couple I've ever seen at this apartment and with difference! Look if you are good that hopefully VH take to the street to Anna and Alex by scammers and get this couple with the apartment. I'm tired of Anna and Alex with his shit games! Hitting, humiliating, BDSM, but Exchange normal and full as this have tomorrow hsbrt could not! Go to hell and stay this couple in the apartment.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'll say this, Anna and Alex met their match last night. This couple is down for swapping. You could make another similar gif of Anna saying no at 1018. @nack

Yes..but the reason I did not make the gif is because she eventually gave him a blowjob.I don't think Alex got any blowjob from the other girl.She was all over him though.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Yes..but the reason I did not make the gif is because she eventually gave him a blowjob.I don't think Alex got any blowjob from the other girl.She was all over him though.

She did give Alex a BJ at one point alongside Anna. She was sucking him off while her bf was fucking her from behind. It happened right before Anna started giving the 2nd guy a BJ.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

No there was brief moment when Anna and girl were double teaming Alex limp dick. The guy was fucking the girl at moment as well. The guy was also caressing Anna trying to get her when ever his girlfriend had Alex attention but Anna rebuff him every time. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nack said:

But that's just blowjobs. He wanted to fuck Anna and she clearly had to say no. Botj of these scenes exposed the con they are playing on us.

Tanto el niño y la niña invitados querían Exchange. Anna y Alex siempre siempre que arruinan todo! Muchas veces porque el vagabundo borracho hace que no es hard dick y a veces con Anna, porque en el momento clave, se dice que no hay intercambio. Por lo tanto, si usted no tiene Exchange completo, que es lo que esperan prácticamente todas las parejas que vienen, no hagas el tonto! Esto podría haber sido épica si no fuera por sus constantes burlas hacia nosotros.