Anna & Alex - Part 2

I do not think that the problem to Exchange Alex has it, I think that if his usual flaccid cock is it allowed, not hesitate to fuck anyone since me gives the feeling that Anna cares very little, serves you to have someone to have fun with other couples and remain in the project. Anna to be in love with Alex has a problem. It is which does not rely on Alex because he knows that if it allows you to fuck the girls from couples who come, it's also going to do outside without Anna, although I suppose that he promised that he was not going to do without it, she is not relying. In short, the problem of not wanting to Exchange full is the idiot of Anna, not Alex. Ah, nothing more, in the full Exchange had with the gorgeous brunette girl in another apartment, Anna had more than one orgasm with the other guy, apart from fuck without a condom none of the two. To see the video if they have the opportunity, again worth it!

24 minutes ago, waldi said:

at the moment Alex seems to be not interested what's going on around Him, nice guy, I really like him

I say it issue of lack of performance and confidence after last night lack active participation. 

His and Anna's disinterest comes directly because they don't want to be outshined again and put in a position where they have to say no. It's very poasible that Alex can't do it because he doesn't want to to see Anna have an orgasm with another man, but I think they do swap outside of the apt. So, I think it's because they know that they make more money in the long run if they don't do it. We always tune in even of we get disappointed. Once they start swapping it turns into a snowball and viewers will always expect it and the appeal will be lost. The hook is hoping something will happen, not knowing something will happen.

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This couple really love each other, not like Alex and Anna, is a big difference!

With all due respect, you don't really know that yet. It could be that they are putting their best foot forward to look good for the cams. Perhaps, they want a spot on the site and their love and affection is window dressing. Anna and Alex do love each other and I do think that they would stay together outside of VH.

I going over the check list of thing I have notice that Anna allow other guy to do her. 

Anna is ok with guy feeling her up (ie fingering and nipple play) and be bit rough with her. (ie slaps on her face/ass and choking)

Anna is also ok with guy eating her pussy and licking her ass.

She fine with guys guiding her to give BJ.

The one and only she not ok with guys having intercourse with her.

This kind huge tease IMO for guy whom think she open to swapping when she allowing all this other things. Course it her body and she has say who can do what. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

With all due respect, you don't really know that yet. It could be that they are putting their best foot forward to look good for the cams. Perhaps, they want a spot on the site and their love and affection is window dressing. Anna and Alex do love each other and I do think that they would stay together outside of VH.

you're absolutely right , they wouldn't , it's a business

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

His and Anna's disinterest comes directly because they don't want to be outshined again and put in a position where they have to say no. It's very poasible that Alex can't do it because he doesn't want to to see Anna have an orgasm with another man, but I think they do swap outside of the apt. So, I think it's because they know that they make more money in the long run if they don't do it. We always tune in even of we get disappointed. Once they start swapping it turns into a snowball and viewers will always expect it and the appeal will be lost. The hook is hoping something will happen, not knowing something will happen.

While I see your point and I agree that tease net more. There is point when crying wolf and no one show up. Once in blue moon they have have swap or some will began to get bore move to more active couples. Now course IMO I think Anna is very attractive so it will always draw interest but at some point she can only tease for so long before some lose interest. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

1 minute ago, waldi said:

you're absolutely right , they wouldn't , it's a business

Without question this couple would be looking to promo themselves and if they get contract with VH or whomever if they swap I think they're likely to get lot viewer flocking to them. 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Su falta de interés y de Anna viene directamente porque no quieren ser eclipsado de nuevo y poner en una posición en la que tienen que decir que no. Es muy poasible que Alex no puede hacerlo porque él no quiere ver a Anna tiene un orgasmo con otro hombre, pero yo creo que hacen intercambio fuera del apt. Por lo tanto, creo que es porque saben que hacen más dinero en el largo plazo si no lo hacen. Siempre sintonizar incluso conseguimos decepcionados. Una vez que comienzan el intercambio se convierte en una bola de nieve y los espectadores siempre esperará y se perderá la apelación. El gancho está esperando algo va a pasar, no saber algo que sucederá.

I'm sorry if I repeat my Amy. Anna had several orgasms with the guy in the Exchange that we saw in the other apartment with the brunette girl and her boyfriend. For this reason, I doubt that the problem is that Alex does not want to see an orgasm of Anna with another type. Anna is who has the problem, does not trust anything in Alex and therefore not allowed it. On the other hand, I agree that Anna and Alex would still be together outside of VH, but by dependence, are not one without the other despite the fact that they are not in love. It is almost inexplicable that it allow to do anything, including blowjob without condom and penetration, which would be with a condom, don't want to! The couple new if I see them well together, seems that they trust one another, when I see them in love.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Sin lugar a dudas esta pareja estaría buscando a promo sí mismos y si tienen contrato con VH o quien si intercambiar Creo que son propensos a muchas espectador que acuden a ellos. 

I don't think the interest of this couple's promoted since until yesterday, surely they had no knowledge of the cameras. In addition, I do not think that in a day have been unable to find this forum to read our comments. Perhaps if we see them more often here, if one can think that they want to promote themselves, right now, yesterday and today, I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Without question this couple would be looking to promo themselves and if they get contract with VH or whomever if they swap I think they're likely to get lot viewer flocking to them. 

of course they are very nice, pleasant, sexy couple, they could keep our attention for a long time