Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Could just be a simple party, nothing more, nothing less.

These parties are fun, Everyone get s buzzed, hangin out, sleeping together all bunched up. This reminds me of camping, were all done hanging out by the fire, its kinds cold,  and this is what it would look like inside the tent, especially if it chilly. piled together with blankets, and some quiet fingering or tugging going on somewhere quietly.

• Upvote 1

Great idea, let's pretend to go to sleep so all of the viewers leave and then let's wake up and make an orgy. These people! I think Anna miscalculated and didn't realize the pills could be so easily seen and now she is trying to play it off. Why else would she have been checking the timeline?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Great idea, let's pretend to go to sleep so all of the viewers leave and then let's wake up and make an orgy. These people! I think Anna miscalculated and didn't realize the pills could be so easily seen and now she is trying to play it off. Why else would she have been checking the timeline?

You make Anna sound like some brilliant strategists in art manipulation.   

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Dean stares at what could have been. Total failure! 4 pussies and 2 dipshits in the house.

Not a great stable of men, Dean and Alex. I guess Candy dumped Dean after she saw the DP, or was it a problem that she left in the first place?

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

You make Anna sound like some brilliant strategists in art manipulation.   

Actually, I do think she is. Just look at the result after the pills. Everyone was dancing and then Anna checked her phone and bam, over!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a great stable of men, Dean and Alex. I guess Candy dumped Dean after she saw the DP, or was it a problem that she left in the first place?

She left before the DP.

• Upvote 1