Anna & Alex - Part 2

I thought it was ecstasy, but not an hour later they were all asleep. I'm pretty sure I saw Anna checking the timeline. My best guess was that she didn't think the cams were working properly and we couldn't see it. But, I really don't know for sure. Either way, it seems nothing happend. How Dean scored Candy troubles my mind. He is kind of a dorky loser.

Good caps of the recent action in the LR thanks golfer06; A & A are there enow with another couple but I think they all went out for a drink or booze run. Certainly there is a lot of food there. ? Maybe later ??

I get the feeling, and I think I am not wrong that the couple's guests Rex and Dana are the ones most less appreciated above all by their conduct and however, are the favourites of Anna and Alex no doubt! Anna and Alex is the game that they like, unfortunately!

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I get the feeling, and I think I am not wrong that the couple's guests Rex and Dana are the ones most less appreciated above all by their conduct and however, are the favourites of Anna and Alex no doubt! Anna and Alex is the game that they like, unfortunately!

AGREED - "in Spades"

• Upvote 1