Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

By the best moments seems to me to be the girl of the last couple that we had together with Alex-Anna in the fs.

Apparently they are waiting for her husband to join.
I think this meeting was supposed to happen yesterday, but something must have happened. And as Amy remarked, it really seems like Anna is somehow recovering.

The problem is that if you keep the basic rule "never before 6am am"

heeeeee:biggrin:lp !!!!
B

She really looks too much like the girl I was with, but the tattoos on her arms and legs do not beat. Would they be applicable?

Dana's legs now too?

Has anybody figured out what the hell is going on here?  Rex seems to be the host here as Anna and Alex are in the bedroom.  Is this going to be a night?  Or is everyone just here to watch a modern flat screen TV and smoke on the balcony?  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Alguém descobriu que wtf está acontecendo aqui ainda?

Capture_2017_06_12_11_52_24_119.png

Capture_2017_06_12_11_53_30_237.png

Capture_2017_06_12_11_53_33_951.png

Capture_2017_06_12_12_01_02_87.png

The fact that Anna and Alex are still in bed until this moment already gives a clue.

If I am correct in my previous observation, we will probably have 2 couples and a single. If Anna and Alex did not part,
So far I think they are just providing the venue for this meeting.
Like it was at the other maiden's birthday party before.

Just a little more than 7pm. Much still for the X hour.:cry:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The fact that Anna and Alex are still in bed until this moment already gives a clue.

If I am correct in my previous observation, we will probably have 2 couples and a single. If Anna and Alex did not part,
So far I think they are just providing the venue for this meeting.
Like it was at the other maiden's birthday party before.

Just a little more than 7pm. Much still for the X hour.:cry:

No matter what I am still seeing buffering and skipping on the public cam.  That's an indication to me that the rest of the site is still like that for paid users? 

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No matter what I am still seeing buffering and skipping on the public cam.  That's an indication to me that the rest of the site is still like that for paid users? 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Macs, I'm sorry to say yes. Not too often, but it fails too.
:confused:

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

it's working pretty well on this paid cam Max.  Before I was a paid user mine skipped alot also.  

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has anyone figured out wtf is going on here yet?

Capture_2017_06_12_11_52_24_119.png

Capture_2017_06_12_11_53_30_237.png

Capture_2017_06_12_11_53_33_951.png

Capture_2017_06_12_12_01_02_87.png

The way the girl in red moves around the apartment (all of it) suggests that she's been here before. And is known to Danna and Rex (or has been with them before).

What bothers me is that the tatoo in the arms and legs do not match with who I have reference. Only when the pair arrives is that I can confirm if it is who actually or not.