Anna & Alex - Part 2

Good morning. Just watched the mayhem in archives. Very hot. So I guess the restriction of Anna not fucking another guy and Alex not fucking another girl is finally history now. Good for them. Really wonder how and if Dean will continue with shy girl. As he fucked hot girl now many times. And shy girl for sure does not look to me she is into sharing or swinging. Would be glad when she proofs me wrong :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Quick summary please. Thx! ❤

It starts with Anna getting fingered by guest guy and Alex. While they are doing it Dean and hot girl (You have a name for her Amy?) are on it in the bathroom. The Anna fucked by guest guy and Alex. Later hot girl and Dean join them in the living room where Dean fucks hot girl again. After that Alex fucks hot girl while Anna is watching. In the morning now Dean again had two sessions with hot girl (First with sex, second fingerbanging and blowjob)

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haven't seen the guest guy or hot girl. Who are they? Is the hot girl the girl Dean failed in bed with yesterday?

No. It's a different girl.

Apparently,everyone here except a few hate the guest girl whom dean had sex with undercover.No one created moment except myself.Some of the members here want the girls to become casa girls,with closeup and full light.Pathetic !!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

No. It's a different girl.

Apparently,everyone here except a few hate the guest girl whom dean had sex with undercover.No one created moment except myself.Some of the members here want the girls to become casa girls,with closeup and full light.Pathetic !!!!

Nope we dont wanna see stuff under blankets But as I already said we agree to disagree here :biggrin: Shy girl is still in bed. Hot girl (Amy we still need a name :biggrin:) was with Dean in kitchen having breakfast

Now when you look in the moments section,funnily the titles have been named as Mole Sex,Fighters.

Clearly,if you have been given the opportunity to help VH in creating moments,do it without your judgment.Pass your comments in forum,not while creating moments.

• Upvote 2