Anna & Alex - Part 2

6am arrive the action started but it is mot vanilla sex session I watch at this apartment when it comes to 4some. The girls just not proactive in trying get into flirting with each other. Anna isn't taking charge of getting other girl into it either. The guy are doing hand signal but nothing is happing aside from the vanillas stuff.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

This turned out to be the lamest foursome ever.

calling a foursome is misnomer. It truly was two couple having dull sex next to each other. I'll give props to Anna and Alex that they at least have more than one position for fucking and Anna gave longer BJ than other girl did.  

• Need a list of couples or individuals that are awesome to watch when they visit this apartment. Whom are must see when they're there. 
  • Another list of duds of individuals or couples whom I must avoid because nothing will happen that one would call fun or exciting. 

Honestly if wasn't for the fact Terry was there earlier to kind rise my hope. I would have avoid this apartment tonight. This couple is on my officially not going bother watching list. 

Its bad that I want Rex and his GF to visit this weekend? He might be Ahole but at least the sex little more exciting with him around. 

I saw Anna fingering Bree's asshole and Alex touched her ass, so techincally it was a foursome. But, true, at the absolute bare minimum. Either way, it was as bad as it gets. I wish there was a way to punish them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I saw Anna fingering Bree's asshole and Alex touched her ass, so techincally it was a foursome. But, true, at the absolute bare minimum. Either way, it was as bad as it gets. I wish there was a way to punish them.

And then they all fell asleep? 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy Can you tell us what they talk in the kitchen about?

Wow. You wrote here pages - as if someone was killed and got rid of the body...

They talked about nothing.
2-30 - about someone who looks like for how many years. About all sorts creams and other women's tricks.
In 2-40 - about food, that girl (with a bandage), joked about - I will visit you regularly, I will gain weight over 70 kg.

They normally communicated. No drama.