Anna & Alex - Part 2

Guest rexx128

when vhtv will change this couple (dean and ashley )? i am really bored.  because she is not shy girl.

LMAO.  I know this is off topic but 5 hours ago I turned off Lilly and Gabriel in Camarads because they were eating and arguing.  I turn them on again 5 hours later and they are still eating, arguing and she's wearing the exact same sheer teddy.   Now thats stability!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, mic351 said:

LMAO.  I know this is off topic but 5 hours ago I turned off Lilly and Gabriel in Camarads because they were eating and arguing.  I turn them on again 5 hours later and they are still eating, arguing and she's wearing the exact same sheer teddy.   Now thats stability!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lilly and Gabriel might be the only reason to join there what I here you guys say about them. But for only one couple far too expensive. 

10 minutes ago, rexx128 said:

when vhtv will change this couple (dean and ashley )? i am really bored.  because she is not shy girl.

Her new name is Hide-i (pronounced Heidi). It describes perfectly what she does all day long.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

That's Lilly. Feisty girl. Love her!