Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Por favor, pessoal o que acontece, não há violação em tudo. Por favor, seja um pouco mais sensível do que você diz, como todos sabem o que happende ultimamente em R & S. A violação é um crime sério e isso é tudo, mas nunca uma violação

I totally agree . Either you approve or you do not turn your focus elsewhere. Remember CC has "ears." More than proven it.

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

eles tiveram o banheiro amarrado por um inferno de muito tempo - Indiferente olhar como eles vão parar de tentar --que são tão bêbado

I just wanted to understand how they manage to stay in this state for a little over an hour. That was the time I walked away and they were getting there. What do you have in these drinks anyway?

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I just wanted to understand how they manage to stay in this state for a little over an hour. That was the time I walked away and they were getting there. What do you have in these drinks anyway?

For all that is most sacred! Provide a dry suit for them there. We are in Russia. And dawn is not in the tropics /

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please guys whats happens there is no rape at all. Please be a lil more sensitive what you say as you all know what happende lately at R&S. Rape is a serious crime and thats all but never a rape

I used it as a joking slang -- and I don't apologize in the name of political correctness

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I used it as a joking slang -- and I don't apologize in the name of political correctness

I wouldnt have react this way when we not recently faced a serious incident on VH. So people are still sensitive. Was no offense to you :biggrin: