Anna & Alex - Part 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And so we close the day and walk to end the worst month that Vh has provided to those who have a signature here. We should be reimbursed for it.

I quite disagree--We had a great night between sara jerka and raya --tara came back with a boyfriend and they are like two rabbits--and we got silva who is very sexy

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And so we close the day and walk to end the worst month that Vh has provided to those who have a signature here. We should be reimbursed for it.

i agree to a point. the month had it's share of dissapointments. but it is ending on a high note with the addition of silvia & josh, the cumming out party of tara, the 3some with jeka & the girls, & if it continues on the upswing we may soon see the return of emma & peter. and while it's just a hunch i have a feeling that we are going to get someone else good very soon!!!!

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Eu discordo totalmente - Tivemos uma grande noite entre sara jerka e raya --tara voltou com um namorado e eles são como dois coelhos - e temos silva que é muito sexy

Reinforcing: Lost month. What was pointed out were final moments. Jeka, Silvia, last week.
Promises maybe next, because this is gone.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Concordo até certo ponto. O mês teve sua parte de dissapointments. Mas está terminando em uma nota elevada com a adição de silvia & josh, o cumming para fora party de tara, o 3some com jeka & as meninas, & se continuar sobre o upswing nós podemos logo ver o retorno de emma & peter. E enquanto é apenas um palpite eu tenho a sensação de que vamos conseguir alguém bom muito em breve !!!!

Just something that escapes me; Who was Tara? Did I miss anything?

I missed all that, but the storyline sounds familier, guests good, Anna good, Alex not good. Thx for the pics golfer, guests look like they hit a homerun! How many hours did it stretch out before anything happened? And this is a rhetorical question, did Alex have dickfail?

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not everybody is going to be comfortable letting another person fuck their boyfriend or girlfriend.

It's always the same at A and A, the guest guy is slobbering to fuck Anna, and the guest girl is like, uh, if you fuck Anna, I gotta fuck Alex? Forget it!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

É sempre o mesmo em A e A, o cara convidado está babando para foder Anna, ea garota convidada é como, uh, se você foder Anna, eu tenho que foder Alex? Esqueça!

Incredible, but I'm beginning to think that's exactly it. And when the girl wants Alex, Anna is the one who pulls the car.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's always the same at A and A, the guest guy is slobbering to fuck Anna, and the guest girl is like, uh, if you fuck Anna, I gotta fuck Alex? Forget it!

Not always true. Brunette girl was eager to fuck Alex.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

actually the girls all like alex cause of his big dick. but they don't know the way that he really is. and they don't know at the time about his problem. they find out when it's too late. but anna is the 1 that controls whether he is allowed to fuck or not. they have quite a history that amy, jabbeth, and i and others on this forum know all too well.

• Upvote 1