Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

i still say that she was abused probably from a young age. she takes it cause she thinks it's normal. it's not. as i said at first it looked like he was laying off . then at the end he went right back to his old ways. ash is right. he's probably doing much worse than this at home. i have family members who suffered sexual & physicl abuse at young ages & it has affected their entire lives & the lives of those around them. there is no excuse for rex to do this to her. he's a worthless piece of shit.

As I said I wont take sides here. Its all pure speculations as always in here :biggrin: Maybe one side is right maybe the other side.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Como eu disse eu não vou tomar partido aqui. É tudo especulações puras como sempre aqui.  :biggrin: Talvez um lado esteja certo talvez do outro lado.

:biggrin: Two with this thought then.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said I wont take sides here. Its all pure speculations as always in here :biggrin: Maybe one side is right maybe the other side.

Only one point for this question.

The first time they came to this apartment we saw the next morning that something happened between them that in a way that shook Rex to the point of crying and sleeping shrunk like a baby in Anna's bed.

Something he seems to have discovered in Danna's cell at the time.

The situation was tense and Anna accompanied Danna alone to where I believe her home. And after a good couple of hours they returned.

But did anyone witness this? I remember that I observed it here in the Forum at the time.

After this we had a change of behavior between the two for these moments. Perhaps something has been dealt with and worked on in this regard.

And the sex between them got more intense (?) After that.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Agree 110% Ash! Rex is a fucking asshole. I knew from the moment he walked in there. Dana is an abused woman. I won't watch it. I like how you contrast him hitting her during sex with hitting her in public. Like I said, she doesn't appear to be the one liking it nearly as much as he appears to like doing it to her. 

I remember you saying that the first time they visited, the way she was acting beforehand, sitting with her phone, barely speaking to anyone, maybe some of her firends will find out, or figure it out, and take care of him. If she's allowed to have any friends. so awful

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I remember you saying that the first time they visited, the way she was acting beforehand, sitting with her phone, barely speaking to anyone, maybe some of her firends will find out, or figure it out, and take care of him. If she's allowed to have any friends. so awful

i hate to sound like a broken record but people don't act this way cause they like it. she is and has been an abuse victim. i know because of the same type of keys used in profiling. certain happenings bring a pattern of certain behavior. she's a victim who doesn't think she can change the situation so she lets him slap her around feeling that if she doesn't he will do even worse things to her. she doesn't like it. she thinks she deserves it. she doesn't. nobody does.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Okay, we're going again, already looking like a phobia.
First for the "tapas" or slaps. If both are in agreement then we have no "vlolence" there. In my vision.
I noticed that Dana also gave hers on Rex.
And we did not see Alex doing this on Anna. Not this time.

And personally I find this milder and more controlled than what we see lately and stifle the throat of the other. This yes to me is violence and if badly calculated to life risk.
I am apprehensive every time I see this.

I speak because we see it in the other couples here and curiously no one manisfest against.

As for bad view positions, I agree.
We finally got Alex's "piling" on Anna so he had not seen it yet and only the free cam picked it up. The rest were out of sight.

I think the time has come to take these battles to a more appropriate arena. The bed and the room.
Ok, that there we do not have free cam, however with this attention, we have the premium cams most of the time to a better impaired vision. What was the case here,

One thing to note is that this time they have stepped up and stepped up proportionately,
I see this as a promising path. See that lasted much longer. And as incredible as it may sound, Alex was able to keep up. Until the end .

And again, Anna and Alex seem to return to their initial path.
I confess that I was waiting for the moment that they would change of pair and I believe it was very close to it. Maybe in a next step.

You can attack me, criticize me, and send your bullets at me. No problem .

I only manifest my opinion and my vision. No deliberate attacks.

Yo bear, violence is defines as using physical force to hurt, damage or kill someone, it has nothing to do with consent. And slapping her across the face blindfolded last time can cause her serious neck trauma, she can't even see it coming to brace herself. And do you ever see her smiling or laughing when we see her? no, she looks miserable and scared to me, and he's laughing and wont shut his big fucking mouth to be the center of attention. And before i turned it off, he was face fucking her, and snapping his fingers at Alex to help himself out and have a few shots at Dana, which of course Alex didnt have to be told that twice. I say no one likes to be abused like this, unless theyve been beaten down mentally to the point of no self esteem, or they feel they will do whatever Rex says because she believes has no other options and needs him to survive. I asked this before, we all were disusted when Alex threw Anna on the floor and could have seriously injured her, suppose Ahole Rex threw Dana to the floor, and then got down and f'd her some more, would you say thats ok too? Its during sex, so they must be in agreement on it? where is the line drawn in your mind whats going to far? I got this f'ng asshole stuck in my head today, thinking about wtf he's doing to her now, without the cams. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hate nto sound like a broken record but people don't act this way cause they like it. she is and has been an abuse victim. i know because of the same type of keys used in profiling. certain happenings bring a pattern of certain behavior. she's a victim who doesn't think she can change the situation so she lets him slap her around feeling that if she doesn't he will do even worse things to her. she doesn't like it. she thinks she deserves it. she doesn't. nobody does.

So this has probably been going on in other relationships, ahole Rex is the just the latest to see her low self esteem that he can take advantage of for his own fun. 

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So this has probably been going on in other relationships, ahole Rex is the just the latest to see her low self esteem that he can take advantage of for his own fun. 

she has probably been abused as a child & young women. pedophies train children to do their bidding while they are young & impressionable. this then becomes normal for them. they don't know any other way. also rex has only slapped her a couple of times with others in the room so he knows that it is not acceptable behavier. and yes he almost certainly is treating her much worse at home. i believe that anna has abandonment issues. she may have had a father that left, went to prison, or she never knew him. she holds onto alex because he represents the missing protector that she never had. she's made a bad choice but she doesn't believe that she deserves better. that is why anna & dana get along well. they are both victims & they support each other in this strange way.

• Upvote 1

Im out if this discussion. Making pure speculations and making up stories for make serious accusations against people who we don't know is just not my thing. Nothing personal against you folks but this forum told me many times things might not be like they look at first. Who here would ever imagine Jess and Sam trying to steal cams? We all thought they were good and nice. And now the majority thinks Rex is a bad guy. I once judged Emma and insulted her quite bad here. I won't do this to any participants anymore unless we have proof they are the culprits. R&S were a complete different thing. Won't say here what I think of them but it's for sure not nice. Stealing cams is nothing again what they did.

So much for this. Oh and I still like you my friends :heart:

• Upvote 2

It's ok to speak your mind folks. That's what this place is here for. Guess what, you even have the right to change your mind if you want to. We are dealing with very thin facts and filtering them through each of our life's experience. There's no need to fear sharing your own strongly opinionated feelings. I certaintly won't.

• Upvote 3