Anna & Alex - Part 2

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yet you and everybody else continues to watch. If people hated him so much they'd stop watching. People don't hate him as much as they want to think they do.

I'm sorry but i stopped watching this after i posted this comment. I will never watch a person degrade another person. Even if it is for sexual pleasure. For me now i will never watch Anna and Alex's apartment as long as this jackass keeps coming. For all my fellow voyeurs i suggest not watching this apartment also. The less viewers they get trust me Anna and Alex will take action themselves let alone VH.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Please back me up on this guys. ? I am so fucking upset right now. He treats her like an animal. 

I did not watch any of Anna and Alex place just because Alex and that other jackass are so abusive, I do not like any of the rough stuff, but VH alloys guys to beat on the girls as if they don't matter

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rex is a worthless sack of shit. don't watch him. he needs to go away.

We have to watch document his atrocities and hope VH does the right thing. 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well just managed to go back with the timeline on my phone. And I must say as much as I tolerate rough sex this slapping had no sexual background at all. I agree with you Amy. Not ok. Really looks like abuse to me.

Think about this too. You're only seeing what he did, not understanding what he was saying to her. It seemed to me that he was threatening her. Like Ash said, if he did this in the USA he'd be arrested for assault. If VH can't at the very least make the decision to ban Rex and do their best to help Dana, then they are culpable. Whether you watch or not, if you're subscribing then you're funding it. Rex is going to do whatever he is going to do to poor Dana, VH shouldn't be broadcasting her physical and mental abuse to world. 

So, here the fuck I go again damn it. Somebody, pull me back from the brink this time. Sorry, I'm just so upset over this. I'm sorry I have emotions and feel empathy for Dana. I'm really hurting inside over this. ?

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think about this too. You're only seeing what he did, not understanding what he was saying to her. It seemed to me that he was threatening her. Like Ash said, if he did this in the USA he'd be arrested for assault. If VH can't at the very least make the decision to ban Rex and do their best to help Dana, then they are culpable. Whether you watch or not, if you're subscribing then you're funding it. Rex is going to do whatever he is going to do to poor Dana, VH shouldn't be broadcasting her physical and mental abuse to world. 

So, here the fuck I go again damn it. Somebody, pull me back from the brink this time. Sorry, I'm just so upset over this. I'm sorry I have emotions and feel empathy for Dana. I'm really hurting inside over this. ?

I hear you Amy and I agree it's abusive behavior. Waiting for a statement of @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 4

VH will do nothing as usual they do not care, not even a little, but they will come up with a bullshit story saying they will fine Alex and Anna and feed the members some bullshit and nothing will happen and everybody will be happy until it happens again