Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just so it's perfectly clear to everyone, I am quite simply devastated over this whole thing. I will not fund a site, whom I now believe is complicit with regards to the abuse of another human being. I was once a manager a treatment center for sexually and emotionally disturbed adolescents. This has all of the signs of real abuse. Rex was clearly harming her at time when she clearly was not choosing to be harmed and then continued to issue threats to her until she subdued herself to his whims. He treats he like she is his pet. How some of you can accept this excuse from VH is beyond me. I simply can't and won't do it. I don't believe VH did their due diligence in investigating this situation because I don't believe they want to know the truth. I am very disappointed with the way VH handled this and also the fact that so many of you are willing to accept it. I know quite well my past and the many holes that I have fallen into along the way, but this has caused emotional damage to me and for the sake of all those who are abused and made to feel like it's not that bad or they where just playing, I won't simply let it go. I will continue to be a force to be reckoned with for them.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

I wouldn't wait to hear from the couples.  Here in the US we're used to women getting beat by their significant others and then lying to cover it up when questioned by authorities.  Often they feel trapped or they have no other place to go.  They have such low esteem they believe that no one else will ever love them.  There's even a hostage condition called the "Stockholm Syndrome" that often comes into play.  The reason I'm saying this is often in a case like this, you should probably believe what you see in the videos and not what the couples will tell you.  

If he is beating her like he is knowing he's under cam; he believes no one is going to give a shit or stop him anyways.  He believes he will suffer no consequences for his actions.  Much like most other bullys I've encountered they think they are tough until they run up against someone who is tough. Conversely, I have never met one person that beat a women that I couldn't beat (This statement excludes War Machine and Christy Mac, I've never met him). I had (and may still have) a reputation as a street fighter and I have always loved kicking the shit out of assholes like Rex.  In my life I have never abused or hit a women. (Except my older sister and she spent years beating the hell outta me.  I had to get her once. :biggrin:)

Just ban his ass and if the authorities over there are set up to fight this kind of crap, report him.  BTW ladies, remember they in alot of the Eastern European Countries woman are still considered almost chattel and shit like this is turned away with a nod and a blink.   Yeah we suck here in the US but generally we suck less than most; especially in how we treat our women..

End of Rant...

Hi mic, i love everything you said. Some woman are so beaten down they feel they have no other options, and will never survive without their abusers. 2 issues that are terribly underfunded amoung other things in this country are help for  abused woman, and our veterans. and i'm no Trump fan, but i like what he says about helping our veterans. And i know you take offense to this statement by VH, that "We understand the frustration about the behavior of men sometimes". I don't even know what that means. it's not frustration, it's outrage, and rex isn't a man, he's a fucking coward who would abuse a woman who is unable to defend herself. Who knows what the authorities over there would do about this situation, but I was hoping VH would at least report it, and then they could have done the right thing instead of  'thats the way men act sometimes" and washing their hands of the whole situation. And i just saw a report on war machine on HBO, his sentencing is June 5th, hopefully he gets a deserved life sentence for his brutal assault on Christy Mack.

• Upvote 5

Asking them to them two, Dana will never say that your partner abused you, although surely Rex has passed many times the limits that she wanted to allow... thats not a VH research and you know... but everyone does with his life what you fancy, only and personally VH would consider its subscribers that I think that in the vast majority I one of them, don't want to see these practices more and if they fail, is it always... tenants out of the apartment or cancellation of subscriptions, you will see...

• Upvote 3

Just so it's clear, what VH is saying is that Dana is perfectly well and this is all just role playing. This is your choice. Do you believe VH or not? If you do then by all means carry on and enjoy your delusion, I mean time, but if you don't what will YOU do about it? 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just so it's perfectly clear to everyone, I am quite simply devastated over this whole thing. I will not fund a site, whom I now believe is complicit with regards to the abuse of another human being. I was once a manager a treatment center for sexually and emotionally disturbed adolescents. This has all of the signs of real abuse. Rex was clearly harming her at time when she clearly was not choosing to be harmed and then continued to issue threats to her until she subdued herself to his whims. He treats he like she is his pet. How some of you can accept this excuse from VH is beyond me. I simply can't and won't do it. I don't believe VH did their due diligence in investigating this situation because I don't believe they want to know the truth. I am very disappointed with the way VH handled this and also the fact that so many of you are willing to accept it. I know quite well my past and the many holes that I have fallen into along the way, but this has caused emotional damage to me and for the sake of all those who are abused and made to feel like it's not that bad or they where just playing, I won't simply let it go. I will continue to be a force to be reckoned with for them.

You know i feel the same way you do, what i saw last night is stuck in my head, and the the thought we go on with our lives and she has to put up with this horror every day is tearing me up inside also. I wish VH would have reported it to the authorities and let them decide what the situation was, instead of deciding,"this is what men do sometimes". This is what fucking asshole bullies, who will beat on a totally helpless woman who has no chance to stand up to him, do sometimes. I'll talk to you later. 

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

These are very wise words from a very kind and caring person I highly respect here. She experienced victims of abuse and she knows more of it than all of us. Please @Voyeur House TV look again at the incident from this perspective. We all do not want it to be too late when sth. bad happened. Thanks.

• Upvote 5

apparently just recognizing that we don't want to see this stuff & telling a & a to not invite them isn't possible. but banning the girl that covered the bathroom cam at tory & amy apt is. that towel may have fallen & seriously injured someone. maybe a pole to see whether we want to see rex beat someone as opposed to candy & dean or the unnamed couple from last week or even the drunken couple from the bathroom is needed. in the meantime we have to stop watching a & a. at least nobody is getting hurt in the other apts.

• Upvote 4

Someone mentioned something about the fact that VH can't control what gets spontaneously aired on their site. Here is response to that. 

Of course there is a risk of something getting aired that shouldn't. BUT, it's incumbent on the site to be honest about it and make the necessary arrangements to ensure that the same mistake doesn't happen again. Once again VH fucks it up by either denying that the offense occurred or making light of it by pretending it's not as bad as it looks. Anybody with half a brain can see that what happened was not role playing. It is clear, unadulterated, abuse.

Once again, I wasn't asking for much. I know that VH can't save Dana, but that doesn't mean they should continue to be complicit by allowing further abuse to air on their website. Rex should banned from entering a VH apt. Simple as that. If Anna and Alex don't want to comply, then cut off the cams at the apt and fire them too. I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand. 

• Upvote 4

it reminds me of the regina incident. if they investigate they will find out that it is not a game & that anna will have lied to them & she & alex will also get the boot so a & a if you read cc you had better do something fast. it wouldn't surprise me if they are all gone soon.

• Upvote 1