Anna & Alex - Part 2

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I guess we have wait til morning for action

Well . They were really and literally straight to bed to sleep.
As I already pointed out here in this forum before. This apartment is now completely unpredictable (for positive or negative references).

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That last pic was the call to DP that went unanswered.

it was indeed! and she really wanted it. i just peeked into the bedroom & anna didn't look unhappy. i think something big may happen tomorrow!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe Anna and Alex think they are punishing us over the Rex event? 

i don't think so. i think they were hurt by rex also & they see this as a chance to make up for some of it. if i'm right they will be at it before getting a chance to get wasted & the light will be good. keep your fingers crossed!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think so. i think they were hurt by rex also & they see this as a chance to make up for some of it. if i'm right they will be at it before getting a chance to get wasted & the light will be good. keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Then why blow it tonigbt so miserably?

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then why blow it tonigbt so miserably?

i'm going to go on the hunch that they were probably going to do the usual drag it out all night thing but got too tired. i scanned the vids from the last time & they actually started doing sex stuff before 1 am so they were allready 3 hours behind. also they haven't hung out together since then (feb 25-26). they probably needed to feel comfortable together again. i think it came about by accident that they decided to sleep but know that it will help them tomorrow to put out a gr8 effort. anna & dolly really like each other. i don't think that candy & dana were into girls that much. only dolly & the fabulous brunette from the 1st 4some are truly bi. also i think that a & a must be aware that the competition is getting tougher. with new apts in the wings, casahot, silvia, maria, layla, mika & layne & friends, sara & raya, and maybe even amy & vlad can somehow be resurected & the possible bonus $ they have to do something big & fast. anna really looked like she was planning something & alex didn't look drunk. i really do think that it will be a big day there. if i'm wrong i don't think that a & a can last . rex isn't going to save them & they know it.

• Upvote 1

How many hours do you guys think this "event" will be starting? As weve seen in the past, many hours pass before a spark somehow finally ignites and its game on. Till then it's endless card games, smoking, laying around, smoking, getting undressed, getting dressed, smoking,getting undressed and lining up vibrators and dildos, and more smoking.

• Upvote 1