Anna & Alex - Part 2

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I'm just broadcasting their conversation.

The contract will be signed in the 6 or 9 o'clock in the evening (They will either stay with Anna and Alex before this time or will leave on business and then meet at the signing in the evening).

Anna has asked Challenge. The first day is a good rating - we pay for you to the Pirates 5 (25-26 may).

Groomy, your help and light here is more than welcome. Just observing that as I the most "veterans" we have already seen this "deadline" be stipulated here before and if verified how much it is "elastic" in VH ;.
:cool:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

From what I understand, in any construction logic, I'll fix it first and then I'll change.
By the time that it was before the change, already gave to mount 3 or 4 apartments for this purpose.
The answer is quite simple. Waiting for another month to finish and start the other. Like I said before 3 consecutive months of low flow. But paying here. Still 

still $1 per day with timeline that has been working better & archive which now has around 3,000 vids. the alternatives are vv with 5 mediocre apts & fucked up archive, rlc with no archive & twice the cost, camarads with no timeline or archive, or free cams with not as good a stream & probably missing most of whatever happens. at least they are moving forward. i think it's best to stay with them & keep the price locked in. jmo.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

still $1 per day with timeline that has been working better & archive which now has around 3,000 vids. the alternatives are vv with 5 mediocre apts & fucked up archive, rlc with no archive & twice the cost, camarads with no timeline or archive, or free cams with not as good a stream & probably missing most of whatever happens. at least they are moving forward. i think it's best to stay with them & keep the price locked in. jmo.

Like I said, consecutive! And in 08 months of obvious operation something had to improve. See how much we push here for this.
And I'm not looking at the site and yes for its members to the project. These are the ones who have deliberately "failed" at this time.
Are I pointing examples?

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said, consecutive! And in 08 months of obvious operation something had to improve. See how much we push here for this.
And I'm not looking at the site and yes for its members to the project. These are the ones who have deliberately "failed" at this time.
Are I pointing examples?

you have every right to complain as does everyone else. but vh is still better than the alternatives.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you have every right to complain as does everyone else. but vh is still better than the alternatives.

I agree ! But if we continue to fail like this and go to the fourth and fifth consecutive month (this is the key word), it will be. Breaking this sequence is imperative.

Just now, thedbear said:

I agree ! But if we continue to fail like this and go to the fourth and fifth consecutive month (this is the key word), it will be. Breaking this sequence is imperative.

i have not seen 3 months of slow activity. i have seen a few days here & there of low activity. i have seen some fuckups like the power failure at maria"s and the moved cams & bad stream from alex & lina apt. i have also seen an overall improvement in these areas over the course of time. vh started i think around october so that's 7 months & they are learning from their mistakes. if you decide to not renew because things are not happening fast enough you will risk having to pay more later when improvements like motion detectors, split screen, more apts including gay & lesbians if that is what you want to watch that's up to you. i'm staying with it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have not seen 3 months of slow activity. i have seen a few days here & there of low activity. i have seen some fuckups like the power failure at maria"s and the moved cams & bad stream from alex & lina apt. i have also seen an overall improvement in these areas over the course of time. vh started i think around october so that's 7 months & they are learning from their mistakes. if you decide to not renew because things are not happening fast enough you will risk having to pay more later when improvements like motion detectors, split screen, more apts including gay & lesbians if that is what you want to watch that's up to you. i'm staying with it.

Me too. Hopin for a big surprise on their first birthday :biggrin: