Anna & Alex - Part 2

because of the pattern of dragging out the entire night's activities along with undesirable guests & regression in regard to swapping & such i had allready gotten used to watching this apt on the timeline. now it looks like that will also be a waste of time. i can't begin to describe my dissapointment level right now. i'm just glad that they aren't the only apt. a & a had a chance to make themselves relavent again & they blew it.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

because of the pattern of dragging out the entire night's activities along with undesirable guests & regression in regard to swapping & such i had allready gotten used to watching this apt on the timeline. now it looks like that will also be a waste of time. i can't begin to describe my dissapointment level right now. i'm just glad that they aren't the only apt. a & a had a chance to make themselves relavent again & they blew it.

Once more yes. Their plan gathering viewers waiting as long as possible until action did not work out cause guest couple was too tired. Now all is fucked up