Anna & Alex - Part 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you are suggesting that the things he said were somehow a game, no, I don't believe it. If that make me guillible, so be it. I trust my intuition.

I don't suggest anything, everything I want to say, is that all we know about that couple is from their staying in one of apartment

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I don't suggest anything, everything I want to say, is that all we know about that couple is from their staying in one of apartment

and what we know from that 1 apt is that rex is an abusive asshole. he's so arrogant that he doesn't even hide it. i guess he feels like more of a man  when he can slap someone around. as i said before i guess if it was your family member you'd be ok with it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

In that case, I'd say you're more gullable then me. My opnion of Rex and Dana is not built on one thing.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have a degree in a specialty that you may have heard of. it's called life experience. and i have several family & friends who were the victims of such abuse. and they are still troubled by it as adults & it never really goes away even with extensive therapy. so if you consider it to be normal i wonder what you would think if your sister or daughter were treated in such a way. i'm sure that you would be fine with it ,right?

I'm very sorry about your "family & friends", but I've never heard about specialty like experience. How old are  you?

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I'm very sorry about your "family & friends", but I've never heard about specialty like experience. How old are  you?

it's a specialty that everyone has. where have you been for your entire life?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Waldi, would you be so understanding if Dana was yourr daughter or sister or mother? 

Come on and give us an honest answer to the question at hand.

• Upvote 1