Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Who are Candy and Dean? (I know what candy is, but it sounds like you mean a woman)

Another couple who did foursomes with Anna and Alex. Candy is the bomb! Dean is horny fucker, but a minute man. Candy has gone missing. Dean was present during the last 5some and dp'd Dana with Rex.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

The guest couple have had sex under the blanket a couple of time and she got fingered under a blanket how fucking exciting is that:dodgy:

So they were alone. Nobody instructed them. They fucked for himself. This is logical. 

She became ill from time to time.

Next time they will be much better.

1452.jpg

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

So they were alone. Nobody instructed them. They fucked for himself. This is logical. 

She became ill from time to time.

Next time they will be much better.

1452.jpg

Sounds like you're saying they are clueless of what VH is all about. How can that be possible when all of the xams are so visible?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sounds like you're saying they are clueless of what VH is all about. How can that be possible when all of the xams are so visible?

They know. Anna told them by the way about the project, with the implication - you can participate. However, they are not interested.

They do not pay money. Anna said one tough rule - not to fight.

When orgy ended - they fucked for themselves, like at home. .

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ellos saben. Anna les dijo por el camino sobre el proyecto, con la implicación - se puede participar. Sin embargo, ellos no están interesados.

No pagan dinero. Anna dijo una regla dura - no luchar.

Cuando acabó la orgía - se cagaron por sí mismos, como en casa. .

It's a great shame, a great loss! But there is that they were not fake for the cameras. They are completely natural! I hope to see you very soon and more often even as guests.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

They know. Anna told them by the way about the project, with the implication - you can participate. However, they are not interested.

They do not pay money. Anna said one tough rule - not to fight.

When orgy ended - they fucked for themselves, like at home. .

Makes perfect sense then. Surprised they had sex when she was so sick. Anyways, can I ask this. How did they meet this couple?

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

How many days was the guest girl sick and why would someone fuck under a blanket or get fingered under a blanket different day just because they are sick :huh:

No - when was Anna and Alex, they led the procession. When they were alone - they fucked and caressed like home.

She was poisoned that day - when she came. So they came at 4 o'clock in the morning, and not in the evening at 20-21.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Makes perfect sense then. Surprised they had sex when she was so sick. Anyways, can I ask this. How did they meet this couple?

I do not know. I assume on the Internet (VK). 

• Upvote 2