Anna & Alex - Part 2

she could find plenty to do without him that's for sure. but she sees some kind of security with him. she needs counciling to accept the truth about him. he's no good for her & she isn't helping herself or him by taking his shit. we all knew it when they came to vh but were hoping he could change. he can't. throw the bum out. he's had enough chances.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sorry but I can't feel sorry for Anna. I can't feel sorry for anyone that knowingly stays with someone that treats them bad. It would be one thing if she was trapped in the relationship, but she isn't. She can easily leave if she wanted to, she can call the police on him, or she can grab the nearest object and knock him the fuck out. She chooses to do none of those things.

Sorry to say but that's plain bullshit. Sometimes I have the feeling you just have a different opinion than most of us here just for the purpose of having a different opinion. I noticed that several times lately. But here you overexaggerated it. Blame Anna is just ridiculous. You know there was a law by the Russian parliament that bagatellizes domestic violence lately? So calling the police would have absolutely no effect. So please think before you post in the future.

20 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Just a heads up, we have received multiple reports via Support system, and we took measures to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your attention to your case, Anna & Alex will be getting along with each other for some time after latest conflict. 

Ok how will you make sure? This wasn't the first time it happened.

Please show me where I said I blame her for anything. If you want to have a different opinion from me that's fine but make shit up because you don't want to agree with me. So calling the police isn't an option? Even if that's true, you of course fail to address the other two points I brought up. She could pack her shit and just leave OR she could grab the nearest object and fight back and not take his shit.

And btw, it was my grandmother who taught me the importance of not taking abuse from anybody as she was married to a guy who hit her one time, and instead of doing nothing about it like a typical abuse victim, she called her sisters and they all came and ran his ass out the house. She was the first person I ever heard talk this issues in this way. So please don't go around saying I like disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Please show me where I said I blame her for anything. If you want to have a different opinion from me that's fine but make shit up because you don't want to agree with me. So calling the police isn't an option? Even if that's true, you of course fail to address the other two points I brought up. She could pack her shit and just leave OR she could grab the nearest object and fight back and not take his shit.

And btw, it was my grandmother who taught me the importance of not taking abuse from anybody as she was married to a guy who hit her one time, and instead of doing nothing about it like a typical abuse victim, she called her sisters and they all came and ran his ass out the house. She was the first person I ever heard talk this issues in this way. So please don't go around saying I like disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing.

Sorry to hear about your grandma and I am glad she made it out of the situation.

But come on Anna is maybe not able to fight back. We don't know. But in that case I am always on side of the one suffering from violence.

Please accept my honest apology if I was too harsh. I got really upset about the situation.

Hope we can get along as we got along before.