Anna & Alex - Part 2

Like the others, rescuing moment by the timeline, I see how Jabbath remarked that the "party" or planned purpose was another and apparently successfully.

In my opinion, in the beginning, Candy is a turned page and maybe in the process of being replaced by the brunette that we already see with some constancy there.
Think setting a name for her for the moment is appropriate (Amy)?

Anna in turn, made a good approach with the Blond (which I highlight at a time was the top of the party)
Sexy, fun and mostly laid back for her cams. He made a point in a moment to demonstrate this.

At this point and climate, I believe that a new return of one or even of the two, we can have something more significant and interesting. Since both are totally conscious of where they are.

The smaller brunette just made the right tip, but I saw something also in expectation about her.

I dare say, based on what I've observed and compared to the videos I've rescued on the net, that Anna's and Alex's "golden years" (together) are in the process of coming back.

Anna really knows how to govern this "orchestra" efficiently and in tune,I am faith that this will only improve and we will not have any slip that breaks this chain.

I'm also happy, up to now with the way Alex has behaved.
Keep and continue like this, please !!!

I hope now that this can somehow "contaminate" your other apartment.
Still new and now emptiness for the moment, but still I see potenicial in it.
You just need a more efficient hand to give your direction.

she kept me trying to watch even though it was so dark I could see nothing--And the females involved were not in any way comparable to the compound girls or raya-sara-alice at jeka's place--yet I kept trying and squinting a long time--anna is a master at this stuff and VH would do well to have her coach these people in the compound===of course I would never get a wink of sleep

10 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

You make Anna sound like some brilliant strategists in art manipulation.   

And she is not? When it's meant to happen and she wants it. It happens.
When it is not and it does not want ...
Always following the basic rule: Never before 06 AM. HAHAHAHA!:biggrin:

between vh & vv i've seen anna be very hot & very cold. her apt goes from boring & unwatchable to really hot & exciting sometimes in a very short time. i'm glad that vh has a timeline because without it i would either never watch this apt or watch it all the time waiting for the gr8 parts like the 4somes & such. however if the latter happened & i see nothing of interest over an extended time period i might give up voyeur sites altogether. there are others that i would rather watch 99% of the time here.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

It was before they went for the smoke. Anna and blonde ran into the kitchen where Alex was sitting. Both girl seem excite and Anna got cup of water which both her and blonde to the pill. They then when into the living room where they gave the pill to Dean, the girl whom is with Dean and other girl. Few moment later they went for the smoke. 

And then they returned to the living room and began dancing until the moment they retired to sleep at last. Nothing more or less than this.
I have not recovered yet by the time line, if Anna and Alex had some sex in the room after they all retired and the smaller brunette was taken by him (Alex).

13 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Dean is one lame dude. Anna start to dance sensual to one her favor songs. He go in front of Anna in hope that she would grind against him. Dean lost to reflection from the cabinet where she was looking at herself. After he realize that she wasn't going to he went back to spot he was sitting in at. 

The other blond look she like Anna or maybe I am reading to much into her body language regarding her and Anna. 

No, you're correct! Anna at some point gained his attention and this was kept through the night until its end.
Like I said, on a new comeback, maybe we can see something more meaningful (if it's here). If it goes outside and the cams do not.

The smaller brunette also had Anna's attention. That is, she (Anna) won two more "friends" in the evening.

7:47 p.m.
Dean's departure with the girls.

It starts from this moment for Dean and Brunette (and for us, of course) a possible return more meaningful and interesting, Or no.

The presence of one of the two alone, further on will give us the answer.:cool: