Anna & Alex - Part 2

Well!
The first ground of Anna's purpose was successfully achieved.

Provide a new relationship for Dean. We have seen this being worked with dedication to the last days.
The question now is; We definitely lost Dean to be present in this project or Anna will now devote herself to setting her friend to this routine of the house or the website ?.

Staying here like this in this way is out of the question Guests or not ... With Kenny's pathetic memories is even more so. We are evidently in the wrong environment if so.
And of course also only Anna and no one else can act on this.

But once, I hope that VH is following closely all these taunts without purpose and meaning and just wasting time.
And irritating us more and more. Is this good for the project?
I doubt that.

I really hope that Maria and Grisha come with purpose and mainly mission to retake the attentions and positive expectations.

Since we do not have any further developments (new apartments) to be included here at the moment. Promises we have since the project started and now we are already going effectively for a year of it.

30 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

From the very start this was a sales job being thrown by anna ---but right from the word go she showed she had no desire at all to be one of the" VH guest" --She had no obligation what so ever to fuck in front of cameras---Dean did his magic and it took him about 12 hours to do it--She would not let any of herself show --If he would have pulled the blankets down she would have covered up immediately ----It was so hot the way he all of a sudden kissed her a couple of times --and the later kissed her a couple of more times ---then finally he tried to feel her tits when she was talking on the phone--she stopped his hand and pushed it down but a few seconds later he got a big hand full of left tit and it was like a firecracker going off in her brain--she lost all resistance --She then was completely overwhelmed when he was fingering her pussy --She lost her mind when he got his cock in and started pumping her--I mean you could hear it splashing she was so wet---Without a doubt hottest sex I have seen on this site

Excuse me!
Did you see ? Because I think all the others here do not.
OK, first time, first impact, real (I always say this in fake here).

But staying at it, unacceptable. Just take it into consideration. Cams paid and not free.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

From the very start this was a sales job being thrown by anna ---but right from the word go she showed she had no desire at all to be one of the" VH guest" --She had no obligation what so ever to fuck in front of cameras---Dean did his magic and it took him about 12 hours to do it--She would not let any of herself show --If he would have pulled the blankets down she would have covered up immediately ----It was so hot the way he all of a sudden kissed her a couple of times --and the later kissed her a couple of more times ---then finally he tried to feel her tits when she was talking on the phone--she stopped his hand and pushed it down but a few seconds later he got a big hand full of left tit and it was like a firecracker going off in her brain--she lost all resistance --She then was completely overwhelmed when he was fingering her pussy --She lost her mind when he got his cock in and started pumping her--I mean you could hear it splashing she was so wet---Without a doubt hottest sex I have seen on this site

Yes it is ! I agree that even under the covers was one of Dean's best moves. Even shy or uncomfortable on cams the girl seems to be hot.
How this will now be for the next situation is what needs to be defined. Unquestionableeeee.
If this is somehow more of a work project like it was hers in Peter and Emma in example, then do it very well this time around.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes it is ! I agree that even under the covers was one of Dean's best moves. Even shy or uncomfortable on cams the girl seems to be hot.
How this will now be for the next situation is what needs to be defined. Unquestionableeeee.
If this is somehow more of a work project like it was hers in Peter and Emma in example, then do it very well this time around.

Anna's project (left without understanding)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Emma was shy but I cant imagine this girl ever coming around and wanting to be a "guest" Emma was not anywhere near as against cameras as this girl

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Emma was shy but I cant imagine this girl ever coming around and wanting to be a "guest" Emma was not anywhere near as against cameras as this girl

Emma wasnt camshy at all only against other people

it's a failure for voyeurs. we are supposed to be able to see what is happening. i have allready given up this apt in realtime due to the teasing & gameplaying. it sucks. i want the direction that brought a & a to prominence to begin with. couples visiting & having sex & swapping when possible. blanketsex has allready been condemned long ago when keeny introduced it. i think that a & a want to retire & live off of the management commision. but this is not going to cut it on this site. dean & guest girl can do whatever they want to or not but do it off cam somewhere else.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

So you agree that staying here in covered showers and blankets (mostly blankets) is unacceptable. Whether invited or not.

She took the first step out of this condition moments with Dean. More than once. Responsibility now belongs to Anna who provoked all this. The burden is also hers.

What I always point here. Finish what you start or do not even begin.
This should already be a rule written in VH.
Covering cameras or moving cameras is a fatal rule in RLC. Invited or not.

I think dean is very sorry he lost Candy --Hopefully he realized what an asshole he was to her and wont try that with this girl --They might be able to have a really good relationship but only if dean stays far away from these voyeur apts--Maybe anna was interested in just mending dean's heart by finding him a new girlfriend and not recruiting a new guest

• Upvote 1

I think dean is very sorry he lost Candy --Hopefully he realized what an asshole he was to her and wont try that with this girl

And just curious, what exactly did he do to her? And do you know specifically why they broke up?

I think dean is very sorry he lost Candy --Hopefully he realized what an asshole he was to her and wont try that with this girl --They might be able to have a really good relationship but only if dean stays far away from these voyeur apts--Maybe anna was interested in just mending dean's heart by finding him a new girlfriend and not recruiting a new guest

That would be very nice of Anna. Maybe she felt a lil guilty on Dean losing Candy?

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If this makes sense, okay. But stay at this ...
My position is already set.
As I said "goodbye" to Dean then,