Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And just curious, what exactly did he do to her? And do you know specifically why they broke up?

He totally disrespected her in every way shape or form possible--It would make me cringe just watching how he treated her--and she was just such a sweet girl -smiling all the time and going along with all anna's crazy shit

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

He totally disrespected her in every way shape or form possible

Really? How specifically? What exactly did he do? Because from MY memory, it was her that was more willing and ready to be apart of all the sexual antics.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If this makes sense, okay. But stay at this ...
My position is already set.
As I said "goodbye" to Dean then,

I hope it is good bye to dean and his new girlfriend --I don't think she desires this kind of life period

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And just curious, what exactly did he do to her? And do you know specifically why they broke up?

Miscv, the only thing I saw online and then the timeline, was she waking up the next day, getting dressed, waking Dean up so he would close the door on his way out.
And before they were sleeping together and hugging.
But I did not see any kiss or disagreement between them before their departure.
And Dean throughout the day did not behave in such a way that he lost the relationship.
Perhaps the breaking point was when he appeared alone to that section with Rex and Danna. Who knows.?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Really? How specifically? What exactly did he do? Because from MY memory, it was her that was more willing and ready to be apart of all the sexual antics.

I would only say to you if you saw their interaction and feel he treated her fine --there is nothing more for me to say and I would never waste time arguing with you about it

19 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

He totally disrespected her in every way shape or form possible--It would make me cringe just watching how he treated her--and she was just such a sweet girl -smiling all the time and going along with all anna's crazy shit

Just something to reinforce memories here. Candy on the first visit and this apartment was also very shy. Someone remembers that Dean had to make wall for her to take off her panties. And the misunderstanding they had later.
Who skirted it all, with her way was Anna on the porch with Candy later,
That is why I say and reinforce, who has the capacity to adjust this situation is now only Anna. I always remember that, if she wants to.