Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Miscv, the only thing I saw online and then the timeline, was she waking up the next day, getting dressed, waking Dean up so he would close the door on his way out.
And before they were sleeping together and hugging.
But I did not see any kiss or disagreement between them before their departure.
And Dean throughout the day did not behave in such a way that he lost the relationship.
Perhaps the breaking point was when he appeared alone to that section with Rex and Danna. Who knows.?

Check out what happened the night before --She was so mad she ignored him the entire evening  --she wouldn't even let him kiss her or get close to her--It was surprise when she let him hug her when they went to sleep---In the morning she was obviously still mad and very coolly woke him up and then she left--she was gone the rest of the day and it seems like she didn't come back with him for some time but I remember I always thought she had made up her mind to leave him that previous night and morning----I'm sure amy or ash would remember many times he treated her bad and disrespected her--she would fall asleep many times --The only time I saw Candy really fired up is when rex was fucking her and she had something covering her eyes --she must have came three times in about ten minutes and was just clawing back at him to fuck her more- you can see that session on the archives under anna and alex--number 19--even during that session at one point she wanted lubricant because she apparently was sore --she was laing there waiting for him to put some on her pussy or butt -not sure which --instead he put some anna's asshole --I don't think Candy thought he should have been done fucking her but he disregarded her and tried to DP anna

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Check out what happened the night before --She was so mad she ignored him the entire evening  --she wouldn't even let him kiss her or get close to her--It was surprise when she let him hug her when they went to sleep---In the morning she was obviously still mad and very coolly woke him up and then she left--she was gone the rest of the day and it seems like she didn't come back with him for some time but I remember I always thought she had made up her mind to leave him that previous night and morning----I'm sure amy or ash would remember many times he treated her bad and disrespected her--she would fall asleep many times --The only time I saw Candy really fired up is when rex was fucking her and she had something covering her eyes --she must have came three times in about ten minutes and was just clawing back at him to fuck her more- you can see that session on the archives under anna and alex--number 19

Yes ! I remember perfectly this section and I agree with your remark about. That is why I placed "maybe", since even this would not make some kind of logic there.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes ! I remember perfectly this section and I agree with your remark about. That is why I placed "maybe", since even this would not make some kind of logic there.

I'm sorry you didn't mention the evening before so I thought you might not have been aware what had happened that evening

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow Alex fucked her really hard she had one hell of an orgasm. Wonder what Anna will say when she sees he fucked the girl. Always thought Alex and Anna won't swing anymore.

If dishes, bottles, knives and glasses still remain in their seats, what can I say is that we finally have a new apartment Anna and Alex completely aligned to their purpose and really with a much greater potential to be the definitive top here in the project.
I emphasize the initial "if" of the sentence.:cool:

And completely buried any pessimism as to Alex's performance being in decline. Whether for drinking and now for your performance:biggrin:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

If dishes, bottles, knives and glasses still remain in their seats, what can I say is that we finally have a new apartment Anna and Alex completely aligned to their purpose and really with a much greater potential to be the definitive top here in the project.
I emphasize the initial "if" of the sentence.:cool:

And completely buried any pessimism as to Alex's performance being in decline. Whether for drinking and now for your performance:biggrin:

That was one hell of a fuck. Anna is getting really jealous I bet. He fucked her when she was not even there. Like he did with Carmen when they were in Tula at VV