Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

yes it did. anna has some tricks up her sleeve.

We've seen Anna DP"d multiple times before she even got with Alex. Outside of water sports, I'm not sure she has any limits sexually. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I think the bulb smashed in the kitchen yesterday. I was watching it - one minute Alex is in the Kitchen pointing towards the ceiling, then suddenly the timeline skips two minutes and he is sweeping the floor of glass and there is one of the lamps from the living room in the kitchen. 

Why they haven't replaced or repaired it I do not know.

It sounds like something straight out of a tv show. Was he curious or was there any indication of him doing anything stupid? Either way, that description made me laugh hard. Was Anna with him?

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems to me like shygirl is Annas maid...

I said that before they need to keep her around just for the cooking and cleaning all the have to do is feed her 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems to me like shygirl is Annas maid...

I think she has no money and anna is trying to help her with job and place to stay--She has been doing cooking and cleaning since she has been there--This is the third day she has wore same old clothes of anna's --she alternates between two pair of panties--She seems to be a very sweet and out going when given a chance---I don't think she had a clue what Dean was when she agreed to share bed with him for the night