Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

excellent. she must have forgotten about the nv. now the world can see. no need for a blanket anymore.

I don't think she forgot. The shot with her arms in the air she stared right at the cam then closed the shower curtain

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don't think she forgot. The shot with her arms in the air she stared right at the cam then closed the shower curtain

i think she didn't realize that it worked there. she certainly made sure that she covered up everywhere else in the apt. but i hope that i'm wrong & that she's finally over her shyness but i doubt it.

What a fabulous night and now this morning shower fuck ----red hot ---so worth subscription price! --If they give out a "Medal of Honor" for the voyeur houses kingdom---Dean absolutely deserves to get one---When I first saw Dean on here when he was with Candy I thought he was a complete dork--Now I consider him the Sex Master--I would really like to see the beauty that he cant conquer----Ashley has a fantastic and very muscular body --I am very happy with how this has worked out......