Anna & Alex - Part 2

16 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have been watching Ashley a lot and find that she is extremely sexy and always constantly has her flirt on--dean is walking around with a constant hard on and she makes sure it stays that way -- If conditions are right I fear they would be like rabbits --It wont be too much longer Ashley will get overwhelmed sexually and the blankets will fall---I now enjoy anna's place  more than anything going on at the compound

I do not disagree with you about this. But in the following schedule (evidently guided by Anna, of course), this will possibly happen at this (free) stage for you pointed out in two weeks time.
At least.

The fact is, I do not feel more motivated to follow anything here in the same way online as I did before. Not here, not even Chloe.
I've lost Silvia and Maria still trying to get up.
What's left over then? Jeka and Alice?

58 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

after ashley showered alone it is apparent that she still doesn't realize that the nv is working. if she did she would have left the light on.

Capture_2017_06_21_10_32_23_546.png  0   354.12 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_32_33_943.png  0   350.82 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_21_231.png  0   348.75 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_21_948.png  0   344.7 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_23_174.png  0   349.43 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_24_879.png  0   355.93 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_27_333.png  0   354.87 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_34_278.png  0   355.11 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_35_907.png  0   356.03 kB

Capture_2017_06_21_10_33_41_877.png  0   347.46 kB

Haha Anna just has to tell her the cams are not working at the appartement and only decoys... Maybe she believes that too :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha Anna just has to tell her the cams are not working at the appartement and only decoys... Maybe she believes that too :biggrin::biggrin:

that is a gr8 idea. anna can tell her that the cams have been turned off everywhere because they are planning to move to a better apt. then we'll see what she is like.she allready seemed more free with the lights out. i'm sure she doesn't for whatever reason believe that she can be seen in the bathroom with the light out.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I do not disagree with you about this. But in the following schedule (evidently guided by Anna, of course), this will possibly happen at this (free) stage for you pointed out in two weeks time.
At least.

The fact is, I do not feel more motivated to follow anything here in the same way online as I did before. Not here, not even Chloe.
I've lost Silvia and Maria still trying to get up.
What's left over then? Jeka and Alice?

I would love to see jeka and alice hook up----but I fear silvia has some serious psychological things going on right now causing her extreme sadness --Maybe she does not want to have baby and she doesn't like the options either

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I would love to see jeka and alice hook up----but I fear silvia has some serious psychological things going on right now causing her extreme sadness --Maybe she does not want to have baby and she doesn't like the options either

For something I have lost in post about. Is Silvia really pregnant? Official?
:huh:

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

100%  :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

100%  :biggrin:

I do not know what "Dork" means, but as someone thought before he was and now two (with reputation) confirm that he is still, me next to the winning number. Dean is a Dork.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jabbath, transparent curtains there is still on the agenda.
Do the honors !!!
:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

No. Just repeated speculation which is continually repeated on here with no proof

just check the belly. no proof but we can speculate since she has been acting weird for a while now & vh hasn't denied it. we'll just have to wait & see what happens.

Just now, thedbear said:

For something I have lost in post about. Is Silvia really pregnant? Official?
:huh:

nothing official but some others think so --her belly has grown and some are speculating--she was crying in front of the mirror in her bedroom this morning