Anna & Alex - Part 2

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

even if she just stays with dean & watches everyone else it could lead to some hot times later . let's keep our hopes up!!!!

Golfer, incredible, I was going to post exactly this that you point out. Word by word . I was already working on the text.

Just now, thedbear said:

Golfer, incredible, I was going to post exactly this that you point out. Word by word . I was already working on the text.

would be gr8 if it happens. why else would ashley stick around? she may want to start learning to have fun

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I name thewe to?

It will be necessary as this walks to the Over point of VH, Anna apartment and best times.
If you continue in this progressive line you are being seen there. Ashey raising the stakes more and more. I would say even overcoming Terry's presence. And being Dolly or not, we know how much the guest is just as hot as Anna.

The men present will have to work hard.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Plus, it has a mental connection to Drew Brees, the football play, so it will be easy to recall later. What say you Golfer?

that's fine. we'll save the other names for later keeping them in context for what they stand for.

• Upvote 2