Anna & Alex - Part 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody think theres an agreement between the compound and Annas place to let Annas place have the viewers tonight?

I do not think differently, since I noted here before that it would be a good overall strategy, to focus the focus every day of the week on one point.

We would have all week covered and each apartment with space of one week for proper planning of an over event for this purpose.
Evidently Anna is taking the over front of all the other apartments today.
The others would do so in their turn of retreat, only the basics.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But we also know Alex Lina and Anna and Alex are friends. Might makes sense to get the full views on one appartement. Next time it will be the compounds turn then...

Divide to win the whole in the end.
::)

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Ashley knows how to make a great meal. It's amazing that all these young Russian women have such decent cooking skills.

Yes all these young girls on VH here amaze me. But I think Anna still is the best. She makes meals which looks simply outstanding

• Upvote 1

The compound has wasted a fortune on the pool thing -money could have been spent on proper equipment to make the place they have run perfect and satisfy viewers --I have lost all interest in the foursomes getting in a bed and playing those stupid games ---Then when something major like trouble between Rose and her boyfriend come up no information is forthcoming about what is going on---Ashley is gorgeous, very pleasant and hard working--She really has hooks in Dean of all people -- These two have drama and suspense and are what being a voyeur is all about--anna has the tools and knows how to orchestrate them--Getting Terry Dean and Ashley here tonight I'm sure was planned by her -She can always throw candy back in the mix and Rex --drama-drama-drama --

• Upvote 2