Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I've been there once and it was great. Like literally unreal. And don't forget what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :biggrin:

Wish you a great time:heart:

And don't forget what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas:heart::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hard to see. We need a better picture. That can be the explanation of Alex losing it? Makes it even worse doing that to a pregnant...

that could explain his anger but it shows what an immature selfish loser he is. it also would mean the probable end of their camming life. and has anyone seen the dog?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Welcome back Yury. Ultrasound? That's means she's pregnant?

Typically, a physician selects the two images, print them, and pin to the medical report. So it usually looks like. What is pictured in the snapshot I do not know. Maybe it's a hole in Alex's stomach, caused by excessive drinking alcohol? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Typically, a physician selects the two images, print them, and pin to the medical report. So it usually looks like. What is pictured in the snapshot I do not know. Maybe it's a hole in Alex's stomach, caused by excessive drinking alcohol? :biggrin:

I don't know how it's in Russia but here in Germany ultrasound pics are most likely pics of pregnancy. For all other things you do x ray or MRT.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that could explain his anger but it shows what an immature selfish loser he is. it also would mean the probable end of their camming life. and has anyone seen the dog?

Nope dog is MIA. I would be glad for Anna but I really don't know what to say about Alex.

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Just a heads up, we have received multiple reports via Support system, and we took measures to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your attention to your case, Anna & Alex will be getting along with each other for some time after latest conflict. 

Such behaviour of Alex is not acceptable as it is repeatedly. Either you kick him finally off or I have to terminate my membership.

Somebody pissing in the sink and using violence is perfect advertisement for this site....:huh: 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know how it's in Russia but here in Germany ultrasound pics are most likely pics of pregnancy. For all other things you do x ray or MRT.

Heart, liver !!, kidneys etc. are also ultrasound controlled