Anna & Alex - Part 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well thats okay but he could have the balls and leave them alone this night and go out with Ashley and not spoil their party. 

I think Dean has one thing in mind when he comes over, to Fuck Anna, 

• Upvote 1

after this i would send ashley packing & tell dean it's her or a & a & sex with people that want to have fun. she has killed the entire night. this was her chance to not be an asshole & she blew it. if she didn't want to participate she could have gone to bed or gone out for a drink. gtfo ashley. i've seen enough of you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

after this i would send ashley packing & tell dean it's her or a & a & sex with people that want to have fun. she has killed the entire night. this was her chance to not be an asshole & she blew it. if she didn't want to participate she could have gone to bed or gone out for a drink. gtfo ashley. i've seen enough of you.

Yes its fine for me when she and Dean are a couple but then both GTFO and dont spoil others parties.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Ashley will not allow Dean to participate in a fuck party with other girls ---How does than ruin everything --Why does Dean have to be involved --They certainly can have fuck party without Dean

Hey, sr71gn, scratching the text is my trademark here in the forum.hahahahah!:biggrin:

But I agree that Ashley acted in a calculated way. It was she who pulled Dean into the bedroom without warning. Even for him.
Hopefully he will settle for this "no" moves he will have from now on.

Or maybe if we keep going down to drinks there in Ashley, the night / day can still be saved.
This couple remember everyone here, they are not the type to dress and then leave. We can still have something better for the weekend.
Danna and Rex are right there.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

The only guy I have seen who wants to fuck Anna more then Dean is the other guy in the room right now, his name is Drew. Last time he pushed Anna to point where she had to say no. Not tonight friends. Drew is going in there.

Just now, Amy3 said:

It's not like he has a golden dick either. He is a minute man with a average cock. 

You ought to really go over his history --hardly a minute man and he has conquered the toughest --How many guys on here have you seen come and then 10 minutes later come again ---it don't happen here with the exception of jeka --Dean is a sex machine and he has incredible patience even more than Layne

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I can't help but 100% agree with you. Only this girls are nothing to him. It might weeks since he last got BJ from Anna. I am sure he hoping for that again.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The only guy I have seen who wants to fuck Anna more then Dean is the other guy in the room right now, his name is Drew. Last time he pushed Anna to point where she had to say no. Not tonight friends. Drew is going in there.

Nothing but kindergarten party will happen with Ashley around

• Upvote 1