Anna & Alex - Part 2

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Oh, I don't know.  We can go over to RLC forums.  They get pissed as all get out if'n ya say anything derogatory  about any of the girls over there.  Half the guys are in love over there.  Anyone of the girls could look at the cam and flip them off and they'd think it was a sign the girl is in love with them.  But Casa Hot has become Casa Fat and Boring lately.  We could go there and raise hell.   :biggrin::biggrin:  Wait!  there ain't no one in here in love with any of the new batch is there?  I don't want to get bitch slapped in here....:rolleyes:

:biggrin::heart:

I'm wondering if Grisha and Maria are restrained because of the girl that is staying there.  She's been there since they came on line and I'm wondering if she's a sister or something 

40 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have no idea what kind of agreement ,if any, Ashley has with anna on her living there --If ashley has no agreement to bare all in front of the cams why would you trash her like this---even if she did have an agreement , look how long it took tara to get comfortable in front of the cams---and the wait was worth it---use some logic and don't be delusional obtuse hahaha

Yesterday (to my biggest annoyance) was that who made sure to keep the covers on was just Dean. It's on the timeline and anyone can recover it.
Aslhey at various moments as she wishes, she was made to forget.
Dean was the one who reminded her of these.Soon he!?!

If they hide or hide (both) deliberately from the cams here, it takes away all their purpose from having them.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam14?timestamp=1498273391

:dodgy:

Just now, thedbear said:

Yesterday (to my biggest annoyance) was that who made sure to keep the covers on was just Dean. It's on the timeline and anyone can recover it.
Aslhey at various moments as she wishes, she was made to forget.
Dean was the one who reminded her of these.Soon he!?!

If they hide or hide (both) deliberately from the cams here, it takes away all their purpose from having them.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam14?timestamp=1498273391

:dodgy:

What you especially pointed out here as possible, was beginning to happen however who went back the other way was Dean.
The problem has now doubled.
See this particular point and tell me about some "contract" or not from Ashley or Anna about. This one in particular.

Dean is a whore and he will follow his dick wherever it leads him. Ashley is a naive fool to be anywhere near him.  What does she think he suddenly going to become Ward Clever? I just hope her doom happens in view of the cams.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm wondering if Grisha and Maria are restrained because of the girl that is staying there.  She's been there since they came on line and I'm wondering if she's a sister or something 

First . She is not a maid of Mary's, for it does not make sense for Mary to pay one there. Grisha and Maria always do their thing in the other apartment. Grisha mainly. So she lives there. Same. And no neighbor.

And now I see Grisha picking up the glittering lights. Great! As long as they do not deliberately interfere with the cams' displays, the party really has a party mood. And keep and motivate your purpose with other people easier.

Worst thing is, that these morons (Dean and Ashley) are now not only cockblocking any fun, they are blocking the livingroom as well with their boring shit. Where are the other two couples? Propably in bedroom where no free user can see...and the nv doesnt work. Good Job. These to should gtfo.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

First . She is not a maid of Mary's, for it does not make sense for Mary to pay one there. Grisha and Maria always do their thing in the other apartment. Grisha mainly. So she lives there. Same. And no neighbor.

And now I see Grisha picking up the glittering lights. Great! As long as they do not deliberately interfere with the cams' displays, the party really has a party mood. And keep and motivate your purpose with other people easier.

Who said anything about her being a maid?  I said she may be a sister of one of them.....  I think ya got lost in the translation there

Just now, Oeemmm said:

Worst thing is, that these morons (Dean and Ashley) are now not only cockblocking any fun, they are blocking the livingroom as well with their boring shit. Where are the other two couples? Propably in bedroom where no free user can see...and the nv doesnt work. Good Job. These to should gtfo.

Welcome the VH forums! :heart:

Yes, the other 4 are in the bedroom asleep. So technically they aren't blocking anything. BUT, you are essentially right, that Ashley's unwillingness to participate in the sex parties is absolutely creating a strain on the resources and limiting the capacity for our entertainment.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome the VH forums! :heart:

Yes, the other 4 are in the bedroom asleep. So technically they aren't blocking anything. BUT, you are essentially right, that Ashley's unwillingness to participate in the sex parties is absolutely creating a strain on the resources and limiting the capacity for our entertainment.

Yeah!!  What she said!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Who said anything about her being a maid?  I said she may be a sister of one of them.....  I think ya got lost in the translation there

No, I did not lose. I saw what you actually pointed out and I took advantage of your post to point my out at the insistence here of being a maid.
I do not see it as a familiar bond with either of them there, but with the equal rights of both to be on the spot. But I also see that she is engaged with Mary to resume the place.

Finally understand nothing of my part confronting your post.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

No, I did not lose. I saw what you actually pointed out and I took advantage of your post to point my out at the insistence here of being a maid.
I do not see it as a familiar bond with either of them there, but with the equal rights of both to be on the spot. But I also see that she is engaged with Mary to resume the place.

Finally understand nothing of my part confronting your post.:biggrin:

Finally understand nothing of my part confronting your post.

Not this final sentence passed and felt to you.
But reinforcement, I'm not attacking your post anyway.::)