Anna & Alex - Part 2

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Knock off the diversion after you put out fake news and are called on it----you said "these morons (Dean and Ashley) are now not only cockblocking any fun, they are blocking the livingroom " they weren't blocking the living room they were in the kitchen

Thats wrong. This quote is mine. And by the time i posted, they were in livingroom. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Knock off the diversion after you put out fake news and are called on it----you said "these morons (Dean and Ashley) are now not only cockblocking any fun, they are blocking the livingroom " they weren't blocking the living room they were in the kitchen

you are living in your own little world. i think you are spending too much time under the covers depriving what's left of your brain of oxygen. and for the 1002nd time (i 'm starting to lose count) if you were so turned on by a & d sexual exploits as you say you are you wouldn't be so insecure when someone dissagrees with you. i don't know why you complain so much. you get to not see all the sex you want. nobody is stopping you. so enjoy your uninteresting surrogates lives till pigs fly & stop wining like a baby.

16 minutes ago, plum said:

Just got home and logged on to VH...
Last night was a total waste of time..Question..is it worth sticking around or go to bed?

bed or other apt. unless you agree with our friend who seems to enjoy not seeing anything. if that's the case pull up a chair.

12 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

Thats wrong. This quote is mine. And by the time i posted, they were in livingroom. 

pay no attention to that man under the covers with a & d. he's in his own world. let him enjoy it. alone.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

you are living in your own little world. i think you are spending too much time under the covers depriving what's left of your brain of oxygen. and for the 1002nd time (i 'm starting to lose count) if you were so turned on by a & d sexual exploits as you say you are you wouldn't be so insecure when someone dissagrees with you. i don't know why you complain so much. you get to not see all the sex you want. nobody is stopping you. so enjoy your uninteresting surrogates lives till pigs fly & stop wining like a baby.

I'm calling you on your constant BS --and if you are so insecure you cant take being called on your BS  than own it ---You are the only one crying every two seconds on here that you have lost your sex parties which are apparently the only thing you care about ---You have a common label we give to people that have to trash others in order to feel good about themselves ---just use your imagination--Every time you trash talk Ashley I'm going to call you on your BS

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You have decided to become a troll. Hope you can snap out of it.

Yes Trump is my man! Haha troll haha ---babies can dish it out but cant take it--you even pick on the swimming pool water haha

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I'm calling you on your constant BS --and if you are so insecure you cant take being called on your BS  than own it ---You are the only one crying every two seconds on here that you have lost your sex parties which are apparently the only thing you care about ---You have a common label we give to people that have to trash others in order to feel good about themselves ---just use your imagination--Every time you trash talk Ashley I'm going to call you on your BS

did you compose that while talking to yourself in the mirror or did you mom have to write it down for you. you are such a moron. good night. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz