Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So, if we forget the cameras and we normally live then most of the time people live dressed at home ^^

I couldn't care less if they walked around all day clothed. I know a lot of folk would like that. I don't sit and watch this site live so if they are clothed all day so be it. I have a life outside of this and only log on at night and weekends to flick through timeline to see if anything interesting has happened. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

Listen I'm paying my money for a product and I will well damn criticise if I'm not happy. If you don't like it....tough!

100% with you. they deserve all of the negative criticism they are getting.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you don't know if they swap without Ashley, so don't blame her for everything what happened or not happened ^^ it's just crazy because you want a swap foursome 

what are you not understanding? she wasn't there 2 weeks ago & it was exciting. she was there last night & it sucked. i will tell you what i've told sr71gn 1001 times. if you liked it i'm happy for you. i thought it sucked & will continue to say so.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Who the hell in real lfe in their own homes has sex undercover? Having sex undercover is not real, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm wrong and every other couple in the world have sex undercover and in the dark.

That's all I'm asking for, to get someone who ignores the cameras and acts like they would do in real life.

That's why I left RLC and came here. That's why I'm so outraged, like the others here. I finally tire of disguised behavior, blind spots, and strategic (in groups) escapes to smoke.
Examples: B1 and B2, D & D, N & B, Z & L. K & L & H. and lastly responsible and final A & E (with your private guest bathroom).
All within your own home. And rooms.

I checked the timeline to check if we were somehow unfair like our comments on Dean, Ashey, Terry or the invited couple Drew and Berry. No, we were not.

Dean and Ashley, as she pulled him into the bedroom without warning, worked like a bucket of cold water on our expectations, until then still fed and anchored in mysteries. The very way she behaved before and how the girls (all) pulled her into singing chats, fed it.

With the departure of Terry, (and apparently was some unforeseen), even more helped in this, In breaking the expected charm.
By the basic mathematics. 2 couples + she would ensure a movement of bodies by itself interesting to be seen and accompanied. And to this point, I notice that I saw no evidence that Drew or Berry had somehow rejected it there. Quite the opposite.

What's more, it was that after Terry's departure, Drew directed his attention to somehow make Ashley join the group. Dean would come in the package, we all know this.
Again however Ashey pulls Dean into the bedroom and new bucket of ice water is thrown at us. This time even the blankets had no choice to fall or not.

To crown and in a way mark this event in your passage here. We had a 4some, basic (?), But for a lack of attention on the part of Anna and Alex, without adequate lighting. I'm sure Anna or Alex did not notice it.

The only one we've ever had there. And I expect the latter.

I really did not understand why the NV failed, since the free cam worked.

The sum problem, as I've noted before here is that the free cam is out of postion in relation to the couch, too far to the corner. This makes the view of paid cams also out of line for something going on at this point.

As I said, something very well planned on its incicio and that kept our attention and expectations high for at least 6 hours, but a flawed and purposeless end. Equally disappointing.

Reinforced only. Above what I saw online and checked the timeline to the point that leaves the cams.
I did not check it out yet, if at the beginning of the day, we had something rewarding for Ashley and Deam or Anna and Alex with Drew and Berry.

• Upvote 1

I personally don't complete blame Ashley presence there for turning last night into vanilla sex. I don't think Terry left cause she has rivalry with Ashley over Dean. Terry in my opinion left cause she felt the other couple was a boring couple and I think she was prove right by what happen when Anna and Alex and that other couple finally got around to having sex.  

I do hope Terry returns and there are guest whom are more sexual adventures than that couple was there last night. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I personally don't complete blame Ashley presence there for turning last night into vanilla sex. I don't think Terry left cause she has rivalry with Ashley over Dean. Terry in my opinion left cause she felt the other couple was a boring couple and I think she was prove right by what happen when Anna and Alex and that other couple finally got around to having sex.  

I do hope Terry returns and there are guest whom are more sexual adventures than that couple was there last night. 

To reinforce what I understand what everyone in some way wants to point out. All the spec here and bets were whether or not Ashley would be introduced to the group at the end.

Even there they worked hard for their purpose. Drew mainly.
But Aslhey failed with everyone. There and here. Maybe not yet ready, as sr71Gn always says.

And I expect this. We waited.

Terry had come back in .... (allusions to the final picture of all the films 007). Hahahahaa
::)

8 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

bree & drew were there a couple of weeks ago & they were exciting & did oral swaps with a & a. but i watched the timeline this morning to see boring couples sex probably partly brought on by being tired from the ashley diversion. then i saw bree & drew have a quickie fuck without taking off their clothes. i'm sure that ashley would have been proud of the way that they managed to hide everything but drew's ass. what a waste.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bree & drew were there a couple of weeks ago & they were exciting & did oral swaps with a & a. but i watched the timeline this morning to see boring couples sex probably partly brought on by being tired from the ashley diversion. then i saw bree & drew have a quickie fuck without taking off their clothes. i'm sure that ashley would have been proud of the way that they managed to hide everything but drew's ass. what a waste.

Pardon ? Is it Bree and Drew? I thought it was Drew and Berry.
Read up on my posts as Drew for the girl

Just now, thedbear said:

Pardon ? Is it Bree and Drew? I thought it was Drew and Berry.
Read up on my posts as Drew for the girl

drew the guy. bree the girl. just named last night by amy. and i agree with all that you said. last night was a disgrace.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Again IDK if Ashley was that big of diversion. There was defiantly something that happen last night might combination of thing that turn whole event into dud.   I can't recall this couple from before and I'll take you word that they were more sexual on their previous visit. I can only say from what I saw last night and their interaction when Terry was there was not of adventures couple.