Anna & Alex - Part 2

I'm not at war with anyone either and I don't ignore anyone. I'm just here making comments and defending others right make them as well.

I'll say this, If any priveleges exist for guests, its temporary and do not apply to a guest having sex in view of the cams.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

Just logged into the site and searching for any highlights, What the hell was that pathetic performance in the bathroom between hiding girl and Dean. In the dark and behind a shower curtain. Could it get any worse.

Only teases for our moods here.
Some for more, some for less and very few for nothing.

Yes it is ! It can get worse. Anna and Alex can follow suit when together.

It says it all when it was 18:15 UK time when I logged into VHTV for the first time, I'm really bored of it, nothing of interest, apartments that are just no gos right now because they are downright boring.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not at war with anyone either and I don't ignore anyone. I'm just here making comments and defending others right make them as well.

I'll say this, If any priveleges exist for guests, its temporary and do not apply to a guest having sex in view of the cams.

I follow you completely in this line of sight.
And I'm also not here to make personal war with anyone but by the comments try to make this site follow a line of appreciation better.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I came online today and I saw three new pages here in Anna's thread. I thought "cool, something hot must have happened". But I've realized that all these comments are a personal war between some people.

Your war is none of my business. I know that and you guys can argue and complain about whatever you want, that's your right, but that's kinda annoying.

I actually like Ashley. I don't like that she's hiding, but it doesn't matter for me. She's cute and hot and I like her long hair. Does this make me your enemy now?

By the way, I won't call her Heidi, because that's my girlfriend's name, which is kinda weird, so I'll stick with Ashley or I'll call her shy-girl again, if this hurts your feelings @ashleyxyz

Iif my feelings got hurt that easily, id be in big trouble. I think Hide-i is becoming popular name for her.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

It says it all when it was 18:15 UK time when I logged into VHTV for the first time, I'm really bored of it, nothing of interest, apartments that are just no gos right now because they are downright boring.

Do like me . Go to the timeline, close your eyes and pretend it's happening right now. Chloe and James, Teya and Stan (shower) or Eva and Mark will make up for it.
::)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do like me . Go to the timeline, close your eyes and pretend it's happening right now. Chloe and James, Teya and Stan (shower) or Eva and Mark will make up for it.
::)

Oh, yes, I forgot. Layne and Mika. It was the only one I followed happily online.

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

as dbear said just follow timeline. layla & eric have been reborn lately. layla can not seem to suck his dick enough.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as dbear said just follow timeline. layla & eric have been reborn lately. layla can not seem to suck his dick enough.

Thanks for the tip . I see now and Layla does not really disappoint us. As always.
:cool:

• Upvote 1

On 01/04/2017 at 9:05 AM, golfer06 said:

Candy está esperando pacientemente por dick há muito tempo.

Capture_2017_04_01_07_56_51_398.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_04_977.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_09_25.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_57_44_418.png

Capture_2017_04_01_07_58_00_163.png

Capture_2017_04_01_08_00_59_983.png

I was only confirming that my opinion on the position of the cams and visions proceeded as I mentioned.
We now see that yes, in reference to what was before and what we have now.