Anna & Alex - Part 2

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But now shower with curtain again. She really tries not to show her front site in the light. The fuck in kitchen was pretty much looking at her or Dean's back. Boo hiss.:dodgy:

My time now ! A progress. It is not yet the maximum expected, but ultimately a progress.
For my part I reinforce everything well until this moment. We see that this will literally become a "roller coaster" without pun intended, but still with good expectations. Again!

I will only be finally satisfied when the "blankets" of Anna's bedroom simply are not even considered to be seen.
Kenny and Mya here in style never again.

As for the bathroom and shower stall, the solution is already more than known.
Just do it. For the present moment and for the future.

Da?:biggrin:

It's not about wanting more, it's about wanting what I paid for. And what I paid for was not for some girl to live on a voyeur cam site and dodge the cams every chance she gets. I don't care that she had sex. She is still very much aware of the cams and she continues to hide the front side of her body away from the cams. This has never been tolerated for this long without action from the site owners to correct the behavior. Enough is enough!

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Ask Jabbath to contact James directly if this is such a BIG issue.

Jabbath knows. And it IS a big issue if you care about getting what you paid for. She has been doing this for weeks now.