Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath knows. And it IS a big issue if you care about getting what you paid for. She has been doing this for weeks now.

I know and VH did not need to do a thing. They get paid by rating. So if Anna's rating drops because of shitty guests she will get less money. Too less views and they are out completely. We saw that on other examples before. Won't watch and give them views until they act completely natural and not come out of the shower backwards and trying only to show the back during sex. That's just pitiful.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said only a slight improvement for not getting kicked out.

Slight improvemens are not acceptable. We have never tolerated weeks long periods where a tenant continues to blatantly hide from the cams.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath knows. And it IS a big issue if you care about getting what you paid for. She has been doing this for weeks now.

TBH i dont care about this at all.I am happy and content with whatever is available.I only watch this apt for the guests,drama and orgies and a couple of other apartments.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Slight improvemens are not acceptable. We have never tolerated weeks long periods where a tenant continues to blatantly hide from the cams.

I guess Anna will see it same way when she gets a significant drop of viewers and therefore less money.

• Upvote 1

I can just imagine what each and every one of you would be saying if this was happening in VV a year ago. I guess times have changed and we have become nothing but a bunch of schmucks?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can just imagine what each and every one of you would be saying if this was happening in VV a year ago. I guess times have changed and we have become nothing but a bunch of schmucks?

Do it like me. Don't give them live views. Will hurt them most.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Three exact weeks now. That's because I'm not counting the days, hours and minutes too. Hahahahaha!
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Anna will see it same way when she gets a significant drop of viewers and therefore less money.

Anna isn't getting drops in viewers. Either way why should my experience be dictated by others views? I didn't pay money to have a tenant hide from me even if I'm the only person watching.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

kitchen sex 21:03. shower 21:18.

Apparently there was an earlier shower with hiding. I don't think there was. I think it's been 2 showers since my ticket.