Voyeur-Villa News

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Here's an idea .. let's have an all out sex party between VV and VH. I would like to see Jeka hammering away every VV girl with his monster and the moment he touches Sonia, Ivo beating the hell out of him. That would be great for business and the tapes would sell for a million.. ok a little less than that.

:biggrin:

The Voyeur Games - Only The Sexiest Will Survive

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is just me or is this party weird? I sense pent up anxiety among the tenants. Happens when things don't happen naturally. Everyone seems unsure about what they are supposed to be doing.

Shall be grateful for any comments about party, so we could talk with participants what our members doesn't like. Let's see what happen in the party later. Also feel some tension in few participants, going to discuss with manager what could be the reason. Couldn't imagine any

It's because the party is contrived. It's a farce, an act, a play, and nobody provided them with the script, just the name of the show. The best answer for this is usually alcohol and sex. Don't worry, I don't take it too seriously. Just having fun. ?

14 minutes ago, nack said:

Here's an idea .. let's have an all out sex party between VV and VH. I would like to see Jeka hammering away every VV girl with his monster and the moment he touches Sonia, Ivo beating the hell out of him. That would be great for business and the tapes would sell for a million.. ok a little less than that.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's because the party is contrived. It's a farce, an act, a play, and nobody provided them with the script, just the name of the show. The best answer for this is usually alcohol and sex. Don't worry, I don't take it too seriously. Just having fun. ?

We never give a script, we could give just idea. But whats going to happened depends from the participants. From my personal point of view, alcohol is a motor of any good party at the beggining :) Averybody need to be more relax :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, relax. They look nervous. It's understandable. They are out of their element a bit. Maybe they will loosen up. My big worry is that we're gonna end up seeing the same couple's having the same sex with each other. There really needs to be some drama, some risk, some scandolous opportunities. For me, I just want to see Mona fuck someone. Preferably not Bobby. 

The attached is a spreadsheet I put together comparing the cost of the 4 sites. The cost is the current cost as of today. All data is as of today 04/28/2017

This strictly cost quality of customer service, cameras, participants, and entertainment levels are not included.

cost1.png

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, relax. They look nervous. It's understandable. They are out of their element a bit. Maybe they will loosen up. My big worry is that we're gonna end up seeing the same couple's having the same sex with each other. There really needs to be some drama, some risk, some scandolous opportunities. For me, I just want to see Mona fuck someone. Preferably not Bobby. 

LOL...the moment Ivo touches Mona,Sonia would grab him by his ear and drag his ass out of the party.If Nick Tried to flirt,Lisa would cut his dick off.Simple !!