Voyeur-Villa News

On 24.04.2017 at 1:23 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know how crazy the parties are going to get with Sonia there. She acts like a buzzkill and is antisocial. Greenwood is a really nice apartment but you put the same 4 people in it that was in Voro. Nothing is going to change with these 4. 

Can you tell us if Greenwood is in close proximity to the other apartments? So if there are nice parties if the other tenants from the other apartments will be able to join?

Will there ever be consideration to fix the blind spot in the hallway of Tula?

Will you be finding new men for Marna and Zoe?

Blindspot in Tula is just a corridor 1.5 to 1.5 metres. We shall planning to start change cams to new ones and put one of old cams here. But really nothing interesting to see there :) Marna already have a boy, and Zoe leave the project

• Upvote 1

On 25.04.2017 at 6:43 PM, golfer06 said:

despite her gaffe that day in tula overall zoe was the best. she was totally comfortable with herself. no one enjoyed sex on cam more than she did. she & the tver gang kept vv alive before the new year. when she & jack vanished on their unexplained vacation it brought out all the mistakes of vv. there simply was nothing worth watching without them. it all went downhill after that. i hope she is happy in whatever she does. and i hope that she is getting back with jack if that's what this is about. i allways thought that they were a gr8 couple. allways wondered why he left. if vv could find 3 or 4 couples like them their comeback would be assured. good luck to you zoe. i still miss you!!!!

As I wroute we are planning to make polls about participants our mambers like more so memberes will have possibility to vote for participants they like and participants they like to go. More or less it take one month. And waiting newcomers!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Blindspot in Tula is just a corridor 1.5 to 1.5 metres. We shall planning to start change cams to new ones and put one of old cams here. But really nothing interesting to see there :) Marna already have a boy, and Zoe leave the project

That's what you would think, but we know of tenants who have hid in there and had sex. 

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@VoyeurVillaNews I know this should go without saying, but for my sake and others can you reiterate your policy regarding minors (under 18) being in the apts on cam? Can you commit to a zero tolerance for any minors on cam whatsoever under any circumstance? Thank you.

Amy, for sure we have zero tolerance to any minors on cams, never had, have not and never shall have any minor without any exeptions. And any person below the cams for sure have a contract.

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@VoyeurVillaNewsPlease please make sure people stop using all these flickering lights and simply switch ALL normal lights on so no cam is in night vision mode or have bad quality when there's action. I especially talk about Volga cam9 and 13 and GreenWood relax room. It's simply unwatchable and quite annoying when there's action and you only have bad quality because of bad lighting.

Thank you, already talked with participants about flickering lights, going to record them tomorrow one more time.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for the update. It's really nice to be able to rewind the tape to catch something that was missed. By all means check out what VH has going on right now. It really is an ideal timeline. 

Already have asked if it's any possibility to present timeline before than a new Web site version. Hope to give you answer nearest day or two