Voyeur-Villa News

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't get confused though and think negative reinforcement is a bad thing. It's not and in your case probably would work very well. Withholding a bonus check for poor behavior is a negative reinforcer that would yield better behavior, for example. 

maybe as punishment they should be forced to watch themselves with their eyes forced to stay open.

320full.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I am saddling up the horse now and i be on my way. We will do it like in the old day Have a old fashioned shootout for her LOL

I'm pro gun and I pack heat. Be ready scoundrel. Lol

@VoyeurVillaNews

I would like to make my case on what I would like to see. A lot of people here have a lot of different suggestions and gimmicks on what they think would be best. Some would be nice features but I personally do not believe you need all these things. The main attraction, the main focus should always be about the tenants and having them live naturally and not insinuating outside circumstances that may stop them from behaving normally.

@nack made a good point earlier about the old days of Ivo, Petra, Christy Akira. During these days VV was more about singles staying together, interacting with each other for the first time and becoming familiar with one another. Sometimes they had sex and sometimes they didn't. But the intrigue and fascination of watching them handle each other was the big appeal. Everyday was exciting because nobody knew what was going to happen. During the days of Christy-Phil-Nastya and Messa for example was amazing because they all found themselves in a situation that was forced to play out how they saw fit. Nowadays however, you have couples like Lisa & Nick, Iris and Lex, Ivo & Sonia and Jackie & Phil. They are all nice people and yes it is fun to see them all party and have a good time together. But at the end of the day, there is no intrigue, there is no more mystery, there is no more potential for sexual interaction because they are all for the most part going to only stay to themselves and not really flirt with or participate with other people sexually. No matter how many times you have them party together, it's always going to be the same every time. 

Adding new features is fine and growth for the site is always good but what I think is really needed again is the mystery. Get a bunch of singles in an apartment and lets see what happens. That's all that's really needed in my opinion. They might get along or they might not. They might have sex or they might not. But it's the anticipation of seeing how they mingle that I believe keeps people drawn in to the site. 

• Upvote 5