Voyeur-Villa News

Arggh, it's gone exactly the opposite way from what they made me hope when they did their big announcement about being under new management and were going to improve and make things different. Wow.

For the record, I want to subscribe to one of the 4 sites and I was really hoping that after VV's announcement that things would be worth it for this site but really, it hasn't improved to the point of making me want to buy a subscription :(

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the news.

As hard I used to be on Bobby in the past, I do feel a little sad that he and his girlfriend has left on such a sour note. Part of me wishes they would have gotten more a chance to make a better impression.

Are there any plans to find new roommates for Tver to stay alongside Lisa and Nick?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Kojack is not an exhibitionist: therefore, he should never be casted again period. 

Damn right Amy. He should not be aloud to enter any voyeur site ever again. He had so many chances now and he screwed it up again and again.

• Upvote 2