Voyeur-Villa News

1 minute ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

You mean no activity here? 

How about this: i wanted to know about your  time zone here. I was wondering what time do you have when most the action at VV takes place. 

Great problem is it seems there are simply not enough members pressing the record button. So some moments are lost forever. Very often I am the only one pressing record. But I am not around all time. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Great problem is it seems there are simply not enough members pressing the record button. So some moments are lost forever. Very often I am the only one pressing record. But I am not around all time. 

Sometimes i press the record button but the most interesting is over in a half a minute and the record is still on....

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

Sometimes i press the record button but the most interesting is over in a half a minute and the record is still on....

and if you press once you want is is not recorded  !!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

now they put other opponents  of  other apps to fill this room ,

it is going down this way

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

and I'm on a mobile device 99% of the time, so I can't hit record either.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:02 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

You mean no activity here? 

How about this: i wanted to know about your  time zone here. I was wondering what time do you have when most the action at VV takes place. 

for me usa eastern daylight saving time. you guys are 7 hours ahead. but the point that i was making is that nobody is commenting meaning that maybe nobody is watching. from what little i've seen lately you have 1 good apt (greenwood) 1 empty apt (volga) 1 apt where little happens (dubna) 1 apt with a good couple but they lack things to do (tula) & 1 with a couple that has done nothing for a long time but appears to be finally waking up after being comatose (lisa & nick) & a single guy that appears out of place but might be ok if he has a girl or something to keep him occupied. that's not a lot even on a good day. if greenwood is not busy & the others go shopping or something there is no reason to subscribe. vh did some stuff yesterday that had the forums so busy that you couldn't take a break without missing something. yet the i check the vv forum after 1 day & there might be 5 posts total. that indicates to me that there is nothing happening. i'll keep checking but i won't be surprised if i check 1 day & find the site gone.

• Upvote 1