Voyeur-Villa News

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Found another bug @VoyeurVillaNews: When you watch a cam in an appartement for longer and try to switch to another cam by clickin on it in list nothing happens. You have to reload the site.

Try to switch it on the plan by pressing the camera number. On the right.

Send me your email that you used for subscription by PM. 

New design , new futures . reel great good !

the bad thing : 

the fucking archives     cant !    play forward anymore to the scenes you like . means you have to watch the whole fucking damm great vid . lol  xD . if the vid is great .......

someone has to say this to them as my english is not perfect .

thx

7 minutes ago, HiHiHi6 said:

New design , new futures . reel great good !

the bad thing : 

the fucking archives     cant !    play forward anymore to the scenes you like . means you have to watch the whole fucking damm great vid . lol  xD . if the vid is great .......

someone has to say this to them as my english is not perfect .

thx

Yes the thing you cant forward anymore in archive vids is really bad. I also like the old navigation for switching appartements and cams better. You now have to scroll through the list of cams on the left and whole site is loading new when you switch appartements. And after a certain time whole site is not reacting. You have to reload to get it working again. Can you please fix this @VoyeurVillaNews?