Voyeur-Villa News

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is it only me or is the movement indicator working quite strange? I click on a cam where is movement indicated and nobody there. Compared to the RLC movement indicator it seems to work more like a randomizer... At the moment ist not very useful. And please make the site navigatin better. Scrolling through cams on the left is really annoying as its annoying whole site reloads when switching appartements.

The moving indicator is working when the tv is on as well.

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

The moving indicator is working when the tv is on as well.

I know but sometimes it indicates movement when absotutely is nobody there. For example it lit up for Volga hallway while all participants were still in bed...

8 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We are having cold weather again. The tenants will not be able to be naked. They'll try to, but no promises. :angel:

You really should prepare some electric heating for that case as its not very surprising in Russia

V V  I was surprised how fast you replied back to the camera problem in Tver, Old V V would of never replied back, I like your now format and the timeline is great keep up the good work, now you just have problems finding new people and I don't understand why you keep Tula if you would close Tula then Jackie & Phil  could move to one of the other Villas

• Upvote 1