Voyeur-Villa News

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

sorry missed this discussion. About what bat? :)

So, as a long time VV viewer, I understand the history of this bat and I want to own it as a souvenir. I'd be willing to purchase a 90 day premium subscription and pay the shipping and handling costs if you could send this bat to me. I live in California, USA. Please, please, please, I beg of you. :heart:

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, as a long time VV viewer, I understand the history of this bat and I want to own it as a souvenir. I'd be willing to purchase a 90 day premium subscription and pay the shipping and handling costs if you could send this bat to me. I live in California, USA. Please, please, please, I beg of you. :heart:

:biggrin:... Give her the bat already.!!

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews

When you're planning how to take the site forward I really think you should not forget about the "voyeur" element of your name.  What I mean is that even though scripted events have a lot of potential they shouldn't be the only thing. I thought the Miss VV idea was an excellent one and the weekly group thing in Tver is always worth tuning in to see.  But I'm watching Jackie in Tula now and she is masturbating on the sofa and it doesn't seem like a scripted event, she's just doing it because she feels the need - I think a lot of people would agree with me that this is much hotter then a group of people being instructed to behave in a certain way at a certain time 

We obviously all accept that RLC, VH, VV can never be true voyeur because of legal issues but across all the sites and apartments the most popular tenants are the ones that forget about the cameras (or at least appear to forget ::)) and do their own thing when they want to - and their popularity is because they do their own thing regularly and give people a reason to pay to watch.  Examples are Leora, Anna and Alex, Eric and Layla, Linda and Tibor and only a few others. 

Look at all the backlash and hate going on in the RLC Girls on Holiday Apartment - people are quite justifiably losing their shit about paying for RLC and yet all they get there is quite obviously scripted (and rubbish) events.  I think your ideas for these events will be much better than RLC's but just don't make them the only thing - so here's my suggestion... 

When you are looking at hiring people make one of the criteria that they are comfortable masturbating or having sex regularly and see if they will be likely to just live normally and forget (or at least appear to forget) about the cameras.  It really is that simple.  You don't have to give them any further instructions than that.  No instructions to give a "show", or to do x,y,z.  This is what people that tune in to "Voyeur" sites are looking for, for that all important exciting feeling of, "Will she, won't she.  Is she about to or not?" 

There are tenants across all these sites that do it but they are the minority and I won't be paying for three sites just for 1 or 2 cams from each.  If you can get this for all your cams then you'll definitely grab me as a customer and I think a great many other people too. 

If you've read down this far then thanks, feel free to ask any other questions and good luck!

• Upvote 1

"It looks like Phil wasn't up for it because Jackie is now back on the sofa.  That's no problem becasue maybe she is still a bit horny then and might carry on on her own."

This is a much better way for your voyeur customers to be thinking, instead of, "Hmm, it's nearly 1 am I bet they finish the 'show' soon."

10 minutes ago, nack said:

@Maturin i do not see any recordings for Tula. Did you press REC ?

I'm not a member, yet, Nack. So the record wouldn't work (I think).  She was just finishing as I started writing the first message.  She was under the white blanket on her front, you couldn't really see anything but still, it was spontaneous so I hope there will be more of that :)

6 hours ago, Maturin said:

@VoyeurVillaNews

When you're planning how to take the site forward I really think you should not forget about the "voyeur" element of your name.  What I mean is that even though scripted events have a lot of potential they shouldn't be the only thing. I thought the Miss VV idea was an excellent one and the weekly group thing in Tver is always worth tuning in to see.  But I'm watching Jackie in Tula now and she is masturbating on the sofa and it doesn't seem like a scripted event, she's just doing it because she feels the need - I think a lot of people would agree with me that this is much hotter then a group of people being instructed to behave in a certain way at a certain time 

We obviously all accept that RLC, VH, VV can never be true voyeur because of legal issues but across all the sites and apartments the most popular tenants are the ones that forget about the cameras (or at least appear to forget ::)) and do their own thing when they want to - and their popularity is because they do their own thing regularly and give people a reason to pay to watch.  Examples are Leora, Anna and Alex, Eric and Layla, Linda and Tibor and only a few others. 

Look at all the backlash and hate going on in the RLC Girls on Holiday Apartment - people are quite justifiably losing their shit about paying for RLC and yet all they get there is quite obviously scripted (and rubbish) events.  I think your ideas for these events will be much better than RLC's but just don't make them the only thing - so here's my suggestion... 

When you are looking at hiring people make one of the criteria that they are comfortable masturbating or having sex regularly and see if they will be likely to just live normally and forget (or at least appear to forget) about the cameras.  It really is that simple.  You don't have to give them any further instructions than that.  No instructions to give a "show", or to do x,y,z.  This is what people that tune in to "Voyeur" sites are looking for, for that all important exciting feeling of, "Will she, won't she.  Is she about to or not?" 

There are tenants across all these sites that do it but they are the minority and I won't be paying for three sites just for 1 or 2 cams from each.  If you can get this for all your cams then you'll definitely grab me as a customer and I think a great many other people too. 

If you've read down this far then thanks, feel free to ask any other questions and good luck!

Thank for you comment. Yes, we understand this. Really as I already have wroute we never obligate our participants to do something, we just could advise to think about some actions we think could be interesting  to our customers. And from the other way it's a lot of members who are prefere to see more actions like parties as well. So our point of view that we need to have more apartments and give a members more choice, some apartments full of parties, some with quite but completely real life (it seems for us it's more suitable for pairs but shall be grateful for you opinion). In this case each member could select apartments more interesting for them. But never we have had 'scripted show', and never allowed to give a participants some strict instruction, maybe just an idea to discuss with us and between them. Thank you again for you opinion

• Upvote 1

@VoyeurVillaNews

Thank for you comment. Yes, we understand this. Really as I already have wroute we never obligate our participants to do something, we just could advise to think about some actions we think could be interesting  to our customers. And from the other way it's a lot of members who are prefere to see more actions like parties as well. So our point of view that we need to have more apartments and give a members more choice, some apartments full of parties, some with quite but completely real life (it seems for us it's more suitable for pairs but shall be grateful for you opinion). In this case each member could select apartments more interesting for them. But never we have had 'scripted show', and never allowed to give a participants some strict instruction, maybe just an idea to discuss with us and between them. Thank you again for you opinion

• Upvote 1

"It looks like Phil wasn't up for it because Jackie is now back on the sofa.  That's no problem becasue maybe she is still a bit horny then and might carry on on her own."

This is a much better way for your voyeur customers to be thinking, instead of, "Hmm, it's nearly 1 am I bet they finish the 'show' soon."

In any case I have forwarded your letter to our team dedicated participant relations and when shall have their reaction and opinion add something here.

• Upvote 1